Ruth's Chris Steak House - Greenville at I-385
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Greenville at I-385 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 948 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$ 50 - US$ 75
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Roper Mountain Road
Description: Greenville is a picturesque city located in the Northwest corner of South Carolina. Home to booming business, entertainment, and tourism industries, Greenville is the perfect place to visit, do business, raise a family, or all of the above! Whether you are visiting for business or pleasure, Ruth's Chris Steak House in Greenville, South Carolina, is perfectly situated to accommodate you and your group. Our restaurant is located at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, which is just a short drive from the Greenville Downtown Airport and the city center. We are located close to the intersection of Highway 385 and Interstate 85, very near to The Shops at Greenridge. For a fine dining steak house experience, reserve your table at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Greenville, South Carolina.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The meal was wonderful. The atmosphere is pretty good. Our server was excellent. We had blackened salmon and filet. Sides were salads and broccoli.

Megan C, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Greenville at I-385, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

It's excellent to hear you enjoyed everything from the food to the ambiance to the service! The salmon and filet are quite the crowd pleasers, so I appreciate knowing you were impressed. Hope you'll make it back our way again soon to try out more items on our menu!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Ruth's Chris for our anniversary and it did not disappoint. Our waiter, Eddie, was fantastic. Our food was perfect and tasted amazing. We will definitely be returning.

Megan C, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Greenville at I-385, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thanks for letting us celebrate your anniversary with you and your husband, Diana! It's excellent to hear you were impressed, and we look forward to having you back for many more delicious and perfect experiences in the future.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

If your looking for a restaurant that provides very good food, coupled with excellent service, go to the Ruth Chris Steak House. Ask for Jennafir to be your server! She is attentive, yet not intrusive. She knows the menu well and is able to provide excellent recommendations to help one get the best dinning experience. Our steaks were cooked as requested, medium well and without salt.
Located next to the Crown Plaza Hotel, so parking is not a problem.

Megan C, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Greenville at I-385, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

There's nothing we love more than serving you a delicious steak cooked to perfection as requested! It's great to hear you had a wonderful meal and excellent service -- I'll be sure to pass along your kind words with our team. Hope to welcome you back soon for another steak or two!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

A great "fine dinning" steakhouse. White tablecloths, perfect atmosphere; great wine list and food. Somewhat surprisingly, this is the in-house restaurant for the Crowne Plaza hotel. Great for everything but perhaps your expense account. Fantastic food with a wide range of choices. Service was a little spotty for a quiet Wednesday night: otherwise perfect.

An excellent meal with impeccable service is what we're going for, so it's great to hear you had a perfect experience. We appreciate your feedback regarding the attentiveness of your service on Wednesday evening and will be sure to share this with the team. We're always looking for ways we can continue to provide you with the high-quality evening you expect and look forward to impressing you even more next time.

All the best,

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Ruth's Chris is a real treat. My husband and i dined with another couple and were very pleased in every way. Service, atmosphere, quality of food were excellent. This is a nice place for a special occasion. A wonderful splurge, as it is what most would consider in the higher range in price.

Megan C, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Greenville at I-385, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Treating yourself to a luxurious dining experience and delicious meal makes for an enjoyable evening, Mary Frances, so I'm glad you had a nice time on your recent visit! We sure look forward to welcoming you all back soon.