“Delivers every time.”

Willy Taco - Feed & Seed
Ranked #19 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 14
Description: A high-energy fiesta focusing on fresh, chef-driven Tacos, Tortas & Tequila!
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Great food, great atmosphere and consistent. We have a lot of family travel in from out of state and this is where we always take somebody when they've come to the area for the first time. Get there early, everyone loves it.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Willy Taco - Feed & Seed

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I recently went to Willy Taco for the first time. I got there around 11:30 and found plenty of parking. However, when I left at 12:30, there were no parking spaces. I opted for their lunch special, which was my choice of two tacos with rice and beans. I ordered the Crispy Avocado and the Southern Tide. My tacos were in front of me in five minutes. The Crispy Avocado was very good. The Southern Tide had a spicy sauce . If I get it again, I will ask for the sauce on the side. The rice and beans were the best I've ever had. The tacos are small, so if you have a big appetite, you may want to order three. I can't wait to go back and try some other tacos.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed lunch at Willy Taco! The Mexican-Dip Torta was nothing short of amazing. Delicious brisket, pimiento cheese, fried onions piled on a soft bun with homemade potato chips. Yum! It's more than enough to share. Fresh blue corn chips and good salsa. I'm told the shrimp tacos were great and the lunch special is a good value. The building is an old feed and seed and has a cool vibe, but is a little on the loud side. I'd love to return and try other menu items. Make the effort and try Willy Taco!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Got here fairly early on a Sunday and could not have been more pleased. Ordered the trio appetizer and the fried green tomotoes and thoroughly enjoyed both. Both the wife and I ordered different kinds of tacos and they were all very tasty and filling. Highly recommend based on the atmosphere, food and service.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

With the name Willy Taco, I expected their tacos would (and should) be outstanding. No choice of tortilla, meat hidden under a mound of cheese, and some of the most bland meat ever encountered in a taco. Why does every Mexican restaurant refuse to season their meat? Not being full, I ordered the guacamole. At first bite, it was pretty good. As I continued to eat it, the more "chemical" tasting it became, as though something had been added to prevent browning. The two margaritas I had were cloyingly sweet. I may relent and give it one more try but I'm not anxious to do so.