“Always a good steak”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Downtown Greenville
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Downtown Greenville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 979 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 100
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Description: Ruth’s Chris Steak House is bringing the sizzle to downtown Greenville. Boasting the best USDA Prime steaks, an award winning wine list, legendary hospitality, and stunning vistas of the Reedy River, Ruth’s Chris in Downtown Greenville is the perfect place to indulge your senses. Conveniently located in the Embassy Suites Downtown Greenville at RiverPlace, Ruth’s Chris serves dinner nightly and features state-of-the-art private dining facilities. Contact our Sales Manager, Alex Feinberg, today to learn more about booking your event at Ruth’s Chris in Downtown Greenville!
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

You can't go wrong with Ruths Chris as the restaurants are fairly standardised. Though the double porterhouse cooked medium instead of meeting rare, they graciously prepared another steak. The manager came over to apologize which wasn't wasn't necessary, and she was exceedingly friendly as was our waitress staff. When the steak arrived, and was correctly prepared, it was outstanding as usual. The mushrooms in wine sauce was excellent, as was a creamed spinach. A good value or a better-than-average great state, always continue to eat at Ruth's Chris

Kirk W, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Downtown Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

We're so glad we could get that porterhouse cooked just the way you like it, Scott! Glad the mushroom sauce and spinach hit the spot, too. Thank you so much for the excellent feedback -- we aim to please. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Our meal was outstanding! The calamari and seared scallops were better than any place I've been. Our server Josh Chay did an amazing job catering to our every need and more. Most definitely the best dining experience I've ever had!

Kirk W, General Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Downtown Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

We're so happy the scallops and calamari hit the spot, Blake! It was a pleasure having you join us here. It's excellent hearing the service was top notch for you all, too. Looking forward to having you join us again sometime!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Took my brother to the downtown location to celebrate, our server Lauren accommodated our every need and more! The restaurant boasts a gorgeous view from the dining room and the featured USDA prime steaks are simply the best quality I've ever had. A must try if you want a classic fine dining experience! We will be back!

We're thrilled you two enjoyed your meal here, Joshua! It was a pleasure having you for some steaks. Thank you for the excellent feedback -- Lauren will be pleased to hear your kind words! We look forward to many more celebrations to come.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

After looking forward to dining at the new Ruth's Chris in downtown Greenville, we were pleasantly surprised by the new location, probably one of the nicest views downtown. The staff was attentive from the moment we arrived. We had a drink at the bar upon arriving. I definitely suggest trying the raspberry rosemary cosmo. I have always enjoyed the filet at Ruth's Chris but the waiter, Richard, suggested and recommended the New York strip so I followed his recommendation and I must say that is the most flavorful, juicy steak I've ever had. My friend wasn't as adventurous but still loved her filet. The mashed potatoes and creamed spinach were delicious. We shared the chocolate sin cake which was the perfect ending to a great dining experience. We will definitely be back and requesting Richard and the New York Strip.

Kirk W, General Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Downtown Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

We're thrilled you enjoyed the ambiance, Courtney! It's great your server steered you to trying something new -- we're happy the sides hit the spot, too! We look forward to serving you here again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

One of my new favorite spots to go for happy hour! Great drinks made by their bartenders, especially Kristen. I'll try to get her service whenever I am there. She recommended the lamb chop lollipop dish. I'm not usually a fan of lamb however his is much better than any other lamb I've tried. The flavors are great and bold. Order anything and you won't be disappointed. I would recommend this place to anyone. I want to explore the menu more.

Kirk W, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Downtown Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

We're thrilled to be your go-to Happy Hour, Marcel! It's always a pleasure having you here. Thank you so much for the amazing feedback -- I'll be sure to share your kind words with Kristen. Hope we'll have the opportunity to serve you again soon.