“Yum Persian dishes!”

Pomegranate on Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Pomegranate on Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 939 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Persian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Augusta
Reviewed 7 September 2017

My niece and I visited during her stay with us in August. I was a bit leery about trying something truly different, but followed her desire for a varied cuisine experience. We were not disappointed. The server recommended one lamb and one chicken dish, and they were both delicious. She also suggested a wine, which went perfectly with our choices. The atmosphere is welcoming and with a window seat to watch the street scene, the experience could not have been more pleasing.

1  Thank HDoutandabout
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We sat on the patio on a beautiful night! Appetizer was the hummus variety all were delicious! We all had different kabobs beef, chicken, lamb and we all thought they were so good! The rice on the side with little cranberries.... awesome addition! We all got the pomegranate martini, have to try that when going to pomegranate and it was good! Overall good experience I would come back!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

You must have the hummus plate to start, and the tenderloin torsh kabob is amazing! Don't forget to sprinkle the spice on that and your rice. Yum. Love it.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Pomegranate on Main has a variety of Persian dishes with interesting twists on the classics. The pluses: outdoor seating and attentive waters. The minuses: Average tasting food, small cramped tables and bad acoustics makes for a loud meal.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I grew up in Greenville, so needless to say, I know my way around the restaurant scene in town. I absolutely love this place! The food and drinks are both excellent. My typical order is the Torsh Kabob with cranberry rice. It comes with house made feta cheese, butter, and pita bread. The main dish also comes with a charred tomato, if you're into that. Some of my friends and family like to smash it on top of their rice to create kind of a "gravy".

Expert Tip: Best value is at lunch time! You can call in an order, and they'll bring it right out to you in their reserved parking spot across the street!