“Tasty”

Tin Lizzy's Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Tin Lizzy's Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #278 of 1,010 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 13
Description: FlexMex cuisine combined with awesome margaritas, great beer selections, and a "friends serving friends" atmosphere! What is FlexMex? A cuisine that resembles Tex-Mex but is comprised of and influenced by many cultures. It is an attitude or experience that evokes a feeling of belonging and pure awesomeness. Tacos. Margaritas. Friends. What else can we get for you?
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Came for lunch mid-week and were seated in bar at a booth at my request (no thank you to those metal "too high" bar seat things)...so glad it wasn't packed because as with so many newer restaurants, apparently yelling at your table mates is considered a requirement to hipness...anyhoo...food was tasty, and service was quick and friendly...just wish the lobster tacos had more lobster and the chips with 3 dips app. was expensive for the size. On the whole, would go again, but not if it were busy and noisy

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch today with 3 other adults and three kids, 3,4, & 7. I had buffalo chicken nachos. It was alright. The chicken was warm. No sour cream on them. Most of Chips were soggy. LOUD! Pretty much only tacos. Quesadillas and a couple other things. I get much better food at el tejano’s in simpsonville. Not very attentive. Won’t go back nor recommend it for anyone. The trio of dips with chips was ok. But 12$? You don’t get salsa and chips without paying ⁉️

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2017

This was our first visit and we were pleasantly surprised to find such a varied menu. I had never tried a fish taco before but thought I would try one now. The fish taco was really good. I ordered a Southwest Chicken Salad and customized it to my taste (No avocado and no jalapeños) but added onion instead and it was perfect for me. My husband had the chicken tacos and tater tots and it was way more than we could eat. We got go boxes and it was just as good the second time around.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We really wanted to have a good Mexican restaurant in town, but this one isn't quite there. The outdoor patio is a good option as you don't have that exceedingly LOUD music blaring throughout. The servers are lax and the food is hit and miss - but mostly miss! What we did enjoy was the live music. They do have a limited $2 taco Tuesday menu.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We enjoyed the food despite the atmosphere and the slow service. The guacamole was good, both tacos I ordered -- shrimp and tilapia -- were good. My husband's quesadilla was good; there just wasn't enough food for him. There were televisions on all the walls broadcasting various sports and the music was too loud for me. I probably wouldn't go again.

Date of visit: July 2017