“Great Place to Enjoy!”

Tucanos Brazilian Grill
Ranked #227 of 958 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Went on a 30yr Anniversary Date with my bride and had a great night! With all the special help from the staff in making it a night to remember... it was a success. The food was delicious and was glad we were hungry as the portions were abundant and the spread was delightful. The buffet line for multiple side dishes was more than can be expressed in a short note but if you go to it, you will know what I mean. Delightful food, fast service, and profound memories... we will be back.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We came at lunch and it went into dinner. We did not realize there was different meat for the different times. So we should have went for dinner instead. We did not get to experience some of the food that is offered later. Maybe because it was lunch and not a lot of people there it took a lot of time for them to get to our table with meat. The other tables seem to get it first and take all of it so when it got to our table we only would have on person get what was left. I would come later when they put more staff on. I think it is the management who did not schedule enough servers to bring around the food. The food I thought was excellent. We spoke to the guys cooking it and they do an awesome job, just getting it to the table was the problem. I plan on going back for dinner to see if they will fix the problem.To be honest, our waiter felt bad and did ask us if we had any request so twice he got what we asked for first. So when I gave a 3 for service it was not for our waiter it was for being under staffed for the runners.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Been there for lunch several times and it is always very good. Generally just have their "salad festival". Excellent and very fresh. Yummy decadent lobster bisque, great greens and trimmings. Limited sushi. Fresh fruit and mashed potatoes with cheese that are scrumptious. Pasta alfredo that is creamy and delicious. And s very nice beef and mushrooms in gravy dish. Beef bourguinion-ish. So lots to add to your salad should you like.

Nice attentive staff. Never been there for dinner but I tend to try it. Highly recommended for lunch

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Came with a group of friends - very mixed reviews. I have eaten at Brazilian Steak houses before in SF and NY. Unfortunately, this one missed the mark. The wait to be seated was long despite having reservations and the acoustics in the dining hall was awful and loud. There seemed to be a disorganized feel to the place as sometimes the meat servers would disappear and avoid our table. The quality of meat was not commensurate with the price-point of the meal. We will not be back.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is a typical Brazilian Steak House with the people bringing you a variety of meat. We went in for an early dinner, but were told that would be a 5 minutes wait even there were a lot of empty tables. One of the managers greeted us after we were seated, and brought our drinks. Did not see the server for a while, but he was friendly though. The cold bar is average, but have some unusual items such as Quail Eggs. The cold Peeled & Eat Shrimp was very fresh. The mashed potatoes in the Hot Bar was delicious. The Meat Server was very efficient, especially this guy named Tyler I think. He was running all over the place. Most of the meat offered were tender and flavorful except some are slightly overcooked.

However, I must point out that the person who was doing the cooking behind that little counter was constantly sipping some drinks like a Slushy or Shakes or something. I thinks he should only do that when he was on break, not while he was cooking and not washing his hands afterwards. The server even he was friendly, but sometimes he kept passing our table without checking on us, and we have to look for him for the check. Overall not bad, and at $22.95 per person (not including drinks or desserts) was a very reasonable price.