“Better than most other sub places.”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #29 of 89 Restaurants in Goose Creek
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 17 October 2016

After a few visits I can confidently say that this Jersey Mike's provides really good subs consistently. The service is fast even during lunch time and the subs are packed full. The Italian has a sinful amount of cold cuts and their tuna is fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

We ordered 5 subs last night from this Goose Creek location and they only got 1 sub correct. We enjoy Jersey Mikes subs but will definitely have our subs made in front of us next time instead of ordering via the Jersey Mikes app. When I walked in to pick up the subs there wasn't a soul in the restaurant besides staff and I even asked If they had been busy (it's valentines) and they replied no. You would think they had plenty of time to read our simple order and get it right but of course not. Thumbs down Jersey Mikes...I shouldn't have to babysit ya while you make my subs :( You even forgot to give me chips! Next time we do any online ordering it will be through Publix across the street. I will still visit this store but only in person.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

Its a bit pricey compared to what good "subs" actually cost in Jersey, but you do get what you pay for. I wish they delivered, but its worth going to for a good sub. We will go back.

Reviewed 25 April 2015

They are a step above the average sub making shop. They provide a good product that is nicely made but it is more expensive from that well known sub shop but Jersey Mike's product is better though a bit smaller. They give you what a sub should be, not less. Go back, sure. Go here before that other place.

Reviewed 17 January 2015

I love the quality of the food and the people are very friendly too. The bread and meats are fresh cut as you order. Just a very delicous sub.