“One great sub”

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #22 of 91 Restaurants in Goose Creek
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 17 January 2015

I love the quality of the food and the people are very friendly too. The bread and meats are fresh cut as you order. Just a very delicous sub.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Being from the Midwest we've never had Jersey Mike's before, but this was a pleasant surprise. While a bit more expensive than Subway, they put a decidedly larger amount of meat and toppings on their subs than the larger chain. They do advertise cheaper specials of the day during Mondays thru Fridays plus discounts for the local college students. My regular size club on wheat was filling with a soda and small bag of chips. My wife equally enjoyed her mini Italian on wheat.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

I've been coming ot this location for over 5 years now (moved to the "Creek" in 2008) - I frequesnt this location and thought that I should review it for others to see. Regardless of who is working or how crowded this place is - I always feel that I am treated as the most important person they have served all day! Add to that Jersey Mike's ALWAYS fresh food and you have a winning combination!
I pre-ordered using their on-line tool for the very first time becuase I was in a rush - what a JOY! - I truly felt like a King - my sandwich was being made when I got there and was ready a few minutes before my scheduled pick up time. This is one of my favorite sandwich places in Goose Creek!

Reviewed 1 January 2013

This is a very nice place to pick up a box lunch for the family then go out to play in the ocean. Everybody got their sandwich made to order, and were very pleased. Very fresh sandwiches.