“Beautiful home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Lorraine...
“Beautiful home”
Reviewed 5 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Home was beautiful, spacious and comfortable. The elevator was a great addition for our elderly mother. This house was very clean along with being in walking distance to the beach. The owner Wayne, keeps in touch with you. Wayne will help you in anyway that he can and this is the added bonus. We are definitely rent this house again. We all had a wonderful time staying at seven palms.

7 Oct 2018
Lorraine,
Thank you for such a Heart felt review. I really take comfort in knowing that there are people like you that will take care of my Home as if it were their own. I have been very fortunate to have have booked to great people such as yourself. My home is eternally open for you and your family.
I don''t forget kindness...

Regards,

Reviewed 16 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 Jul 2018
Jeanne,
Thank you for the review. I am glad your family had a good time. I would like to mention that it is a 3300 sq. foot raised Beach Home with a private pool and a doubled enclosed backyard. I wouldn't want any future travelers to think it was a condo.
I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

All the best,
Reviewed 15 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

16 May 2018
Thank you for the wonderful review. It was very kind of you. You described the Home perfectly. I am glad that your travel went well for you and your group. I am positive that I explained about the linens in the welcome email but apologize if I hadn't. Most homes have the option of taking your own or renting. I will certainly make it up to you if you should decide to return in the future as you are always welcome back.

brettmack...
Dayton, Ohio
“This is the perfect place a family can get together and enjoy each other!!!!!”
Reviewed 2 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We stayed at the Seven Psalm. The amenities were great!!! The entire family loved the place and shared doing it again here at Seven Psalm. The only thing I wished we had pre arranged was use of the elevator, do to the elderly and persons with disabilities that was there, would have benefitted greatly. But this is a dream house vacation spot!!!!!!!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 May 2018
Parrish,
My home was built with the elderly and disabled in mind. My elevator was custom built for wheelchairs. EVERYONE has use of the elevator. I wished you had contacted me. All you needed to do was walk in. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
See you down the line...
Reviewed 2 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

2 May 2018
Parrish,
Thank you for the kind words. You were a gentleman from the start and the type of traveler that is always welcome in my Home. I look forward to seeing you down the line.

Wayne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing