“This is the perfect place a family can get...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
brettmack...
Dayton, Ohio
“This is the perfect place a family can get together and enjoy each other!!!!!”
Reviewed 2 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We stayed at the Seven Psalm. The amenities were great!!! The entire family loved the place and shared doing it again here at Seven Psalm. The only thing I wished we had pre arranged was use of the elevator, do to the elderly and persons with disabilities that was there, would have benefitted greatly. But this is a dream house vacation spot!!!!!!!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 May 2018
Parrish,
My home was built with the elderly and disabled in mind. My elevator was custom built for wheelchairs. EVERYONE has use of the elevator. I wished you had contacted me. All you needed to do was walk in. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
See you down the line...
Reviewed 2 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

2 May 2018
Parrish,
Thank you for the kind words. You were a gentleman from the start and the type of traveler that is always welcome in my Home. I look forward to seeing you down the line.

GrandpaRa...
Shelby, North Carolina
“Beautiful house, great location”
Reviewed 2 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We rented this home for a family vacation with our daughter and grandchildren. Everyone loved the house, the king suite was beautiful, and my wife was able to use the entire house because of the elevator. The kitchen is big with lots of storage, and the children enjoyed the main floor twin bedroom with trundle bed. Of course the pool was a hit and enjoyed by all. The neighbors were very friendly and the ocean was walking distance. Wifi is good as my daughter worked online the entire week with a great wifi connection. The owner is nice and helpful. I highly recommend this home for a nice, family vacation.

6 Oct 2017
Ray, Thank you for the very kind words. I am very happy that it all worked out for you and your family. I am blessed to have guest like your family that appreciate all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes to make your stay special. Thank you for choosing my Home!!!
My doors are always open to you if you should decide to pass this way again.
Regards,
mizram
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Family Reunion”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Lovely beach house for a large group. Kitchen well stocked, bathrooms spotless, furniture in great shape. Very short walk to beach and private pool was an added bonus.

The deck off the kitchen catches the ocean breeze most all day and is in the shade - very pleasant to sit outside.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
1 Aug 2017
Linda, it was a pleasure getting to know you. I am glad that you had such a good trip. Garden city beach is a wonderful beach for families like yours to reunite. Come back soon.
Regards
Wayne Tragni
Nancy L
“House is not in condition as shown in pictures.”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The best part of this property is proximity to the beach. House is in need of a good cleaning. Safety hazards in the bedrooms with large old televisions teetering on the edge of dressers and cords strung across the wall to plug in. Very dangerous situation for children. No bath mats in bathrooms, ceramic floors were very dangerous stepping out of the shower.Matresses and beds are not in good shape, bed frames shook and creeked every time you move, mattresses are wore out. Outdoor furniture is not as pictured, I've rented many homes in many areas, this was by far the dirtiest house and unimpresionable house Ive rented and the most expensive house I've ever rented. It was a big disappointment.

31 Jul 2017
Nancy, I'm very sorry that you feel this way and felt the need to leave a review like this. I made it very clear to you that the check in time is 4 pm. You should have contacted me if you where in need of an early check in. As a result of this the cleaning crew assumed that the departing guest where still in the home. You informed me at 2 pm, not 4pm, that the house had not been kept and i called them. I found out later from my management team everything else that transpired as well. I would have been happy to refund your cleaning expense.
Again, I would have been happy to discuss this another way
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing