“Lovely classic italian restaurante”

Pacino's Mediterranean Grille
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 22
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A unique combination of fabulous Italian and Lebanese cuisine!At Pacino’s it's equal parts dishes from across the region melded with warm attentive service. The menu features dishes from Italy all the way to Lebanon with stops in between – including regional wine favorites. All our dishes are prepared to order using fresh local ingredients. Our menu includes traditional dishes as well as unique culinary creations that you won’t find anywhere else. They are sure to delight any taste bud. Live music adds to the ambience on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We called and asked if they could seat 7 people and they said sure 15 minutes. When we got there our table was ready for us, set in an inviting and cozy dining room. Every seat filled, we felt as if we were in someone's home eating at the family table. Great for a special occasion to celebrate with family but also romantic in that order a bottle of red , hold hands across the table and feed each other kind of way.

I will preface my comments regarding the food by advising that i have openly confessed my food snobbery.
I'm Italian and i cook and i eat well. My husband ordered calamari, over cooked, however his veal saltimbocca over thin spaghetti was rich and tender, perfect comfort food.
I ordered grouper picatta, and ate every lovely bite of a very large serving. It was served with a side of spaghetti with a light marinara which was delcious.
We had an order of mozzarella and tomato which disappeared, and hot Bread and butter and olive oil dip: could have eaten just that.
Others in my party ordered pasta alfredo,
Eggplant parm and chicken caeser salad, all were very happy with their food and had take home conainers. (I was jealous). Everything comes eith either soup or salad and portions are large and relatively inexpensive for the beautiful welcoming ambiance and wonderful food.
Wish i had this back home, it would be my fave go -to. BTW there was sn adorable older genleman (Nonno?)playing piano and singing in Italianl. I know, right?

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for dinner one night while on vacation (leaving kids with Nana) While we waited for a table, two leaving guests commented on how good their meals were. And, for us it was one of the best meals we’ve had. Pacino’s was amazing!! The restaurant was small and cozy. I got the eggplant parmigiana which was one of the best I’ve had and my husband got the veal Sorrento and that was absolutely amazing. The marinara sauce was just right. The salads were fresh and the dressing was a homemade, light, lemony, garlic vinaigrette. The owner greeted everyone warmly and checked on us several times. The servers were attentive. The creme brûlée was homemade and yummy too. We’ll definitely go back. There are lots of vegan/vegetarian options. There are so many yummy selections you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The quality of the food was excellent and if you combine it with the early bird specials it is truly the makings of a 5 star experience. The staff and owner are very pleasant folks to meet. Incredible experience.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

What an awesome meal. This is an authentic Italian, several course meal, so don't let the "Mediterranean" fool you (I wasn't exactly sure what they meant by Mediterranean so at first I didn't want to go there). Everything was so tasty we are definitely putting this into the rotation for our annual myrtle beach golfing outing.

Our server was very attentive and friendly. The place is small so the tables were a little closer together than I am usually comfortable with but the food made up for that.

Their salad dressing was very good, the garlic bread was amazing and the marinara sauce on the chicken parm and lasagna was oh so good.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Not much “curbside appeal”, but that’s not why we go to restaurants is it? It’s what inside and Pacino’s is a real gem - for food (from appetizer through dessert), great service, and reasonable prices for the value received. When in the area, we always spend one evening here.