“Great lunch!”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #33 of 90 Restaurants in Gaffney
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I was in Blacksburg working at our SC division. The lunch pick of the day was Zaxby's. I am from western New York (near Buffalo) and we do not know what Zaxby's is. I now wish I could have brought a whole store home. Everything was very tasty and fresh. Service of course came with that southern charm. I will definitely go to another Zaxby's whenever I see one.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Zaxby's as a whole, is becoming one of my favorite places to eat. Very good, tasty, fresh and consistent food. Service with a smile in a caring manner. This location isn't any different. My favorites are the black and blue salad and the Kickin' Chicken meal.

I've been to this location several times and have never been disapointed!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

The food was up to zaxby's usual quality. The staff was friendly and the service good. The entrance area could have been a little cleaner but the inside was for the best part clean.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Having seen Zaxby's signs during many travels in the South, I decided it was time to give it a try. I was a little surprised with the meal prices, considerably overpriced in my opinion. Chicken tenders were so-so, fries were typical crinkle cut fries. The shining star to me was the Zax sauce! Not somewhere I'd eat again.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Zaxby's chicken finger platter for $6.79 is one of the best fast food bargains. Fries, slaw,5 large pieces of moist,tender chicken, garlic bread and their tasty dipping sauce will fill you up.Normally we stick to Wendy's and Chick-fil-A but if Zaxby's were to come into the Baltimore market we would be regular customers. Unfortunately the nearest Zaxby's is 150 miles south in Richmond.

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK