“Come early”

Carolina Cafe
Ranked #8 of 92 Restaurants in Gaffney
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 October 2018

We came at 4:30, they open at four, and left at 5:30. People were waiting by the time we left. The food was very good and the service was excellent. I highly recommend Carolina Cafe.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Excellent steak and fish dishes with good service. Portions are adequate and desserts are above average. Crowded but comfortable. Be prepared to wait most nights between 6 and 8PM.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We loved. Carolina Cafe until new management took over If your food is not right they won't make it right my t bone was tough I complained He said I had eaten part of it so I ask if he would bring cheaper sirloin tips. They did but charged me full price for both meals and refused to deduct anything from my bill. Me or a lot of other want be going back until they get their act together

1  Thank Maxine N
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

This is one of our go-to places to bring out of town guests. It is so good! The thinly sliced onion rings...crab cakes...fried flounder...BBQ ribs...well cooked steak...low country rice...decadent desserts. The list is long! We can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Hollee E
Reviewed 2 September 2018

The quality of food has gone down in the past few weeks, very disappointed. We complain and it’s never corrected. The new owners are going to ruin the place. We probably won’t be back until things get better,if it ever does. It’s a shame,we use to like it.

3  Thank Beth G