“Mother daughter night”

Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Love all their food.. Especially the hot rolls and honey butter. The ribs are great as is all the food that I've tried..loaded bake potato, delicious .. Even like their fish also..prices are good for the portions that you get..

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 18 July 2016

On a recent visit to Fatz, my husband and I began our meal with the friend green tomato appetizer. We had a wonderful server. After receiving our appetizer, we noticed the recipe had been changed :( The grits had a overpowering cheddar flavor and the tomatoes were bland. IMO the fried green tomatoes use to be one their best apps. I have mixed feeling about our entrees (grilled chicken with a peach salsa over rice and steak and chicken with a baked potato). My grilled chicken over a cilantro/lime style rice was good (not excellent but edible). However, my husbands steak (medium) was closely related to that of shoe leather and the "cold" baked potato was covered with the strong taste of cheddar cheese (the same taste as the grits). He sent the baked potato back and requested mashed potatoes instead. That was a mistake; no seasoning whatsoever just bland.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

Good food good service very clean and affordable I'd recommend it. The one on Peachtree Road in Gaffney South Carolina is right underneath the Peach it's a great place to take pictures of the beach Water Tower and it's got a very large parking lot it's off the side roads so it's very convenient without traffic and it's got a very friendly staff.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 28 June 2016

The service here was the best I have had at any restaurant in t.he area. The calabash chicken plate is probably the best I had ever had. The house salad was great also. Very pleased with everything there

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I have never eaten a better chicken pot pie than the one Fatz serves. The crust is flaky and the chicken and vegetables are cooked to perfection. You certainly get your money's worth when you order this dish. Delicious.

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to FATZ? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK