“Loved the BBQ, the ribs, the atmosphere, the servers! It was awesome!”

Daddy Joe's Beach House Bbq & Grill
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Gaffney
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The Local BBQ Joint with a nationally recognized menu" Homemade Soup, Salads and Sandwiches with grate Steaks and Seafood specializing in BBQ, Chicken and Ribs!,, Great for families with outdoor seating and full service Bar!
Reviewed 31 October 2018

The BBQ was great. The only downside is they only had mild and hot BB sauce, no mustard (my fav). But the BBQ had a nice flavor, was tender and moist and was very good. The ribs were good too, not falling off the bone good, but very tender. The atmosphere was very inviting and the servers were friendly and very attentive to every need. It was also voted one of the best BBQ places in Southern Living a few years ago. Not sure exactly when, but we will definitely go back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

If you like BBQ, Steak and Seafood with a fun laidback atmosphere then this is the spot for you! Great food and a low price. Their menu has everything you want and more plus a few items that are unique to Daddy Joe’s like their BBQ burrito and shag chips. My personal favorites include: BBQ plate with Slaw and hush puppies, Blackjack Burger, Calabash Chicken and shrimp. Be sure to try their rib sauce it’s great, especially if you prefer a sweet bbq sauce over a vinegar-based sauce.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

I get together with one of my best friends about ever month or so for dinner in Gaffney (it is halfway between where we live) to catch up and since we are both engaged to discuss wedding plans. So this time around we decided to try Daddy Joes since they are rumored to have amazing BBQ.

Even on Wednesday night this place is pretty busy. Jessie is our server. And while she grabs our teas we give the menu a look over. They have a variety of offerings from burgers to seafood but we are here for the BBQ. Especially since they boast they have Lexington BBQ and quite often SC is known for its mustard based BBQ sauce. Which is just wrong. We both get the same thing..a pulled pork plate with baked beans and they have red slaw (let the angels sing)!!!

It doesn't take long before our food comes out. Now while this isn't 100% Lexington BBQ, as Lexington is vinegar based and you can not see it on the Q. This is 98% close. Close enough to make this NC girls mouth happy!!! The beans and the slaw are to die for. It was perfection..on a plate!!

The portions are plentiful and had I not eaten all day, I probably would have took leftovers home. Like most BBQ restaurants, their decor is basic and this one is a bit funky. And this time of year they are decorated for Halloween. Jessie was a terrific server and took excellent care of us. Now they are a bit pricey compared to other BBQ places, but they are worth it. They do offer plenty of parking. They offer patio dining and it is doggie friendly!!! They are even a Southern Living favorite!! Currently they only have one location..but trust me..it is worth the drive here!!

So for some delightful Q in SC..set your GPS for Gaffney and Daddy Joe's!!

Reviewed 14 October 2018

When traveling on I-85, I plan my trip to be near Gaffney at lunch time. Most recent visit was early October. Daddy joe's didn't disappoint. Roxie kept my ice tea full and gave me one for the road.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Who would have ever thought that a bbq place would have one of the best kielbasa’s that I have ever tasted!! I grew up on authentic Polish food, and Daddy Joe’s kielbasa is every bit as good.
My husband and I love the casual environment, and the service is always superb. Our server last night, Micah, was especially attentive and personable.
Highly recommended eating here!