“Great BBQ”

Daddy Joe's Beach House Bbq & Grill
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Gaffney
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The Local BBQ Joint with a nationally recognized menu" Homemade Soup, Salads and Sandwiches with grate Steaks and Seafood specializing in BBQ, Chicken and Ribs!,, Great for families with outdoor seating and full service Bar!
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Visiting family in Gaffney and they took us to dinner there. One of their favorite places and I certainly can see why. The BBQ ribs were fall off the bone tender and were finger licking good! Will definitely want to go there again next visit.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Great food! We eat here a lot! The menu has lots to choose from. Blackjack Chicken sandwich or blackjack burger are both great! Combo platters are huge with tons of options like calabash chicken, shrimp, wings, pulled pork, sausage and lots more. Shag chips or fried pickles are our favorite appetizers. The skinny menu is a good option as well. I could eat a thousand of their hush puppies. You won't be disappointed! Ps order Rib sauce if you're not from around here and don't like South Carolina BBQ sauce.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I ordered the10 ounce rib eye, medium rare. The first one came well done. The waitress even said it was overcooked. The 2nd one came back well done. A lady (maybe a manager) then came over and said according to the temperature it was medium rare, though she also agreed it was well done. There was not even a hint of pink. She said they would not be able to cook it medium rare and would I want a flat iron steak. Because my husband had already finished his meal, I said to give me the flat iron steak. This came back medium rare and very flavorful. I know what you are thinking, did they offer a complimentary dessert or a drink for our trouble-no. But they were very apologetic.

1  Thank djcharwood
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Found this place when driving down to Atlanta from New York. Standout Billboard on I-85.Great BBQ. Perfect stop after a day on the road. Service by Ashley was great and it's always nice to see Jen (now the manager). Try the loaded Shack chips they are excellent. We stop every time we head to Atlanta.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Found this delightful spot when traveling to Greenville, SC. Our party of 4 enjoyed a wonderful lunch. Food was delicious, atmosphere was unique and enchanting and the service was superb, and our server, Haley, was excellent. We will make it a point to eat here next time we visit the area.

Date of visit: February 2018