“Little something special Oriental floavor”
Review of China & Hibachi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China & Hibachi
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Fountain Inn
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friend came to visit and we decided to eat Chinese. Googled area near Enoree SC and found this quant little lunch counter. Service was good and staff was welcoming. Order was prompt and food brought out in 5 to 10 minutes. Good food and generous portions. Two meals (combo-plats

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We only order Hibachi from this restaurant. Such friendly people and the prices on the menu are very reasonable and you get your money’s worth. My husband orders the hibachi Steak and Shrimp and I always order the Chicken fried rice.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Believe it or not this place has GREAT wings there huge and really good. We ordered them for the super bowl , I really was unsure about a Chinese restaurant serving wings . To my amazement they were great.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Always fresh made when ordered. They do use some msg with some dips, but not much. Tasty and made fast. Order on your way and pick up to take home.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

While there is nothing special about the decor of this place, it doesn't have any impact on this review. That's because my favorite way to eat the food from China and Hibachi ois to carry it home. Everything I have ordered has been delicious and fresh-tasting. My family's favorites include the egg rolls, steamed dumplings (with wonderful ginger sauce), and shrimp lo mein. I'm partial to their chicken wings and both the won ton and hot and sour soups. The food is usually ready within 15 minutes of calling in our order. It has become our favorite way to have a lazy feast at an affordable price.