“My favorite Red Bowl Location”

Red Bowl Asian Bistro
Ranked #23 of 194 Restaurants in Fort Mill
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2018

I absolutely love how they have the Bento Box option. You can get sushi, side item, entree, and rice for a low price. The wait staff is always friendly.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I was surprised by the range of reviews as we had a great experience here recently and wanted to review it. Our visit was on a Friday about 8pm, they were busy but not overly crowded and we sat at the sushi bar. If we're having sushi, we prefer to do this. It's fun to watch it being made and interacting with the sushi chef is always fun. The full restaurant menu is available at the bar as well. We started with a couple of cold Asahi beers and several sushi rolls. We both ordered an entree as well; green curry chicken and beef with udon noodles. The portions are huge and we ended up taking some of each entree home. Everything was good, I'd order any of it again. The service was attentive and quick too, can't wait to make another stop here (definitely want to try them for lunch too)

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I ordered the honey shrimp and fried rice. When I get it I take a bite and the food is cold. So cold that I couldn't handle it and politely disposed of it into my napkin. I tell the waitress that the food is cold. She tells me that the honey shrimp is prepared and served that way and asks me if I would like it to be heated up. I told her, no, that's OK, and that I didn't realize it was served that way. I said I would remember for next time. I asked for a manager just to make sure my suggestion was recognized, if a food item is served cold to put that on the menu description. The manager then tells me that the only item that is served cold is the sushi. I couldn't get a straight answer about the shrimp dish so I just let the issue go and asked for a box. To add insult to injury my rice was also cold on the INSIDE which leads me to believe I ate lunch leftovers for dinner.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Went with friends for lunch. The server was awesome. Detail oriented, offered refills on the spot, rechecked whether our food was good in a timely manner. Courteous and friendly server. Food was really good and generous portions.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

I love this place. Good food, large portions and the price is right. My group of about 12 to 16 goes once a month and we are nicely accomodated with speedy service. I go with family as well at other times. The house special Lo Mein is only 9.95 and fully loaded. GO!