“Good food and big portions ”

Captain Steve's Too
Ranked #5 of 195 Restaurants in Fort Mill
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We go here often. Food and service is great! Hubby gets fried seafood and I get the grilled whitefish which is delicious. I always have leftovers

1  Thank rcampy

Reviewed 10 March 2018

The star here is fried seafood and lots of it for very cheap $$$$$. Because of these facts, the place is extremely busy especially in the evenings. For that reason I recommend going at lunch time. The service is cordial and efficient. All of our fried dishes were cooked properly with fresh grease obviously in use. I had the fried oysters and flounder combo.....the oysters were plump and very,very good, as was the flounder. Perch and shrimps were other dishes at our table....all sounded good. So, when you need a cholesterol-induced coma, this is the place......delicious fried food!!!

1  Thank EdofMaineSoCarolina
Reviewed 4 March 2018

My church went to Captain Steve's yesterday, the food was okay, but the service had a lot to be desired. I am a military veteran, a law enforcement officer and over 55 years old. I was very disheartened and unsatisfied with my bill total (which was over $200). Not the amount, but the fact that I was unable to use any of my discounts for the bill. I was the only one in my party could use the discount. Even though i paid the entire bill. I am from Georgia, and practically every business that I patronize always granted and honored my military, law enforcement or senior citizen status. Really Disappointed. Will not be eating there again !

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The portions of delicious seafood are more than adequate with a variety of sides. Highly rated.Have tried several different items all good.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Huge servings of hot delicious seafood. Reasonable prices. Great sweet tea, great hush puppies and great salt n pepper catfish filets. My husband likes the fried oysters and shrimp. Never had a bad meal and honestly I have eaten there at least 20 times. You won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: February 2018