“Delicious seafood”

Captain Steve's Too
Ranked #5 of 195 Restaurants in Fort Mill
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The portions of delicious seafood are more than adequate with a variety of sides. Highly rated.Have tried several different items all good.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Huge servings of hot delicious seafood. Reasonable prices. Great sweet tea, great hush puppies and great salt n pepper catfish filets. My husband likes the fried oysters and shrimp. Never had a bad meal and honestly I have eaten there at least 20 times. You won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank Robin M
Reviewed 7 February 2018

It's a deep fry camp... so everything is battered which means you lose a few minutes off your life every time you eat here. But who cares. If you have kids they will love it. Portions are huge as expected and its ALWAYS busy.

1  Thank AaronG662
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Finally, after so many years my family and I made it to Captain Steve's. To be honest, the main reason we never went when my family was in town was mainly because they don't serve beer. Hey! Don't judge.

We did enough day drinking so we figured it was time. Nope, not then either. So dang busy we couldn't even get in the door.

Take Two: The very next evening. Less people but still busy. The entrance is kind of confusing. They want people to split at the entrance based on how many are in their party.

Complimentary hush puppies await your presence. Our server was knowledgeable about the menu and was pretty good overall. He was patient too because it took us quite some time to make a decision. There is so much stuff on the menu it is crazy. It covers so many different cravings. Steak, chicken and seafood.. oh my.

I enjoyed my steak with side of grilled shrimp with a side salad and collards. The plate came out loaded down (as you can see) with a roll, an onion ring and more hush puppies. Meat was cooked as requested and tasted good. In fact, everything tasted good.

We were indeed pleased with our visit.

1  Thank Kevin F
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We go at least once a week and it is always good. They give you lots of food. When someone goes with us that hasn’t been there before they always leave with a to go box.