“Best Blackened Seafood Ever!!”
Review of City Tavern

City Tavern
Ranked #58 of 190 Restaurants in Fort Mill
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 24
Description: CITY TAVERN - an upscale neighborhood restaurant with a unique variety of old world comfort foods and eclectic chef creations. Serving everything from stylish appetizers to hearty salads and burgers to fine cut steaks and seafood. The bar offers signature cocktails, over 12 craft beers on tap and has an award-winning wine list at affordable prices. *Private dining available, live entertainment.
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Please try their blackened seafood! It was the best dish I think I've ever had. I also recommend their sea bake appetizer and the filet mignon. DELISH!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Love this place!! Great food! Reasonably priced! Perfect ambiance! Would highly recommend this place to friends and family! Try it, you’ll like it!!

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Perfect spot to hang out with friends! Bartenders are always on point and food is delicious! Can’t beat half price martinis with the girls.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

We recently had lunch here using a coupon. We were seated promptly and our drink orders taken; shortly afterward we placed our food order. The menu has plenty of options that all sounded great. The atmosphere and decor in the restaurant is very nice.

Our food took a reasonable amount of time to arrive. My wife ordered the fajita sandwich and I ordered the chicken parmesan hoagie. Unfortunately, I was brought a meatball hoagie. Not wanting to delay our lunch, I didn't mention it. Both sandwiches were tasty, and the fries were great, too. The service was adequate but not particularly attentive; at one point, my wife got up from the table and refilled her own tea glass from a pitcher on a nearby ledge.

Everyone here was friendly, and the food was good, but I doubt we'll be back...it was nothing special.

1  Thank Dan556
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We love this place!! Fast friendly service, great food, fun atmosphere!! We love the burgers; yummy fries, blackened chicken Alfredo.