“Not just fried”
Review of Bojangles'

Bojangles'
Ranked #178 of 266 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We come to this Bojangles often. The fried chicken is hot and fresh and priced good for those on budget. But sometimes I ge the chicken bowl. The chicken is not fried and is in a spicy rice with beans smothered with cheese. this is very yummy. The staff at this place are always friendly.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

My wife and I stopped here for lunch while on a long interstate drive. We were able to share a 2 piece chicken combo with two sides and biscuit and not leave hungry - cant beat the price. We were greeted in a friendly manner and the cashier helped us with our sides order. The chicken was spicy, but not too hot. The sides (mac & cheese and green beans) and the biscuit were all quite good.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I had bojangles at 9:30 p.m. and the next morning at 8 a.m. Yummy both times. I had wings for supper and the chicken fit biscuit for breakfast.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Wait till you get to Virginia to eat at a Bojangles. . My 1 daughter ordered a wrap with no honey mustard, my two youngest ordered chicken tender meals (burnt and dry) my wife order BoRings and we had to wait so after 10 minutes of waiting I went to ask the server where the BoRings were at and she said they weren't put down yet. She had the nerve to give me an attitude when I said forget it and just give me my money back.. I was so excited to eat at a Bojangles because of my experience in Virginia with Bojangles. Sad to say that when I am traveling with my family they will never let me stop at a Bojangles again..

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Well My friend shaniquia and I was hungry, but when we got our fried chicken it wasn't very nice and I spilled my Dr Pepper so we left right away