“Not just fried”
Review of Bojangles'

Bojangles'
Ranked #180 of 272 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We come to this Bojangles often. The fried chicken is hot and fresh and priced good for those on budget. But sometimes I ge the chicken bowl. The chicken is not fried and is in a spicy rice with beans smothered with cheese. this is very yummy. The staff at this place are always friendly.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

My wife and I stopped here for lunch while on a long interstate drive. We were able to share a 2 piece chicken combo with two sides and biscuit and not leave hungry - cant beat the price. We were greeted in a friendly manner and the cashier helped us with our sides order. The chicken was spicy, but not too hot. The sides (mac & cheese and green beans) and the biscuit were all quite good.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I had bojangles at 9:30 p.m. and the next morning at 8 a.m. Yummy both times. I had wings for supper and the chicken fit biscuit for breakfast.

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Wait till you get to Virginia to eat at a Bojangles. . My 1 daughter ordered a wrap with no honey mustard, my two youngest ordered chicken tender meals (burnt and dry) my wife order BoRings and we had to wait so after 10 minutes of waiting I went to ask the server where the BoRings were at and she said they weren't put down yet. She had the nerve to give me an attitude when I said forget it and just give me my money back.. I was so excited to eat at a Bojangles because of my experience in Virginia with Bojangles. Sad to say that when I am traveling with my family they will never let me stop at a Bojangles again..

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Well My friend shaniquia and I was hungry, but when we got our fried chicken it wasn't very nice and I spilled my Dr Pepper so we left right away

Been to Bojangles'? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK