All reviews front desk indoor pool sleeping area free breakfast restaurants and shopping lots of restaurants other hotels room was clean convention center great stop a great place to stay would stay here again cookies after a long day oatmeal next morning fresh fruit
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This hotel room was not so much a suite as it was a room. With only one older TV, mediocre beds, a dysfunctional bathroom layout with the sink outside of the bathroom, the bathroom in an awkward position in the room and old decor, we expected much more from this Marriott property.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lee K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Begdrb,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We apologize if the floor plan of the room did not meet your expectations. Our rooms do not have a door separating the sitting area from the bedroom. However the wall between the two areas does a good job of separating the room. Our rooms are also approximately 25% larger than most hotels standard rooms.

We hope that you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We could not complain at all with the service and facilities at SpringHill Suites in Florence SC. Only problem was the automatic wake up call DID NOT WORK... no big deal for me... but for others it could define failure in a big way.

Room tip: all room equipment worked fine (except for the above mentioned wake up call failure), it was clean and comfortable.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lee K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear srquigley,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I would like to apologize for the issue with your wake up call.
We have just updated our hotel phone system and wake up call system.
We have not had any missed calls since then.
Perhaps you can try it yourself during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This Springhill Suites is especially nice - nice location (walk to Chili's) just off 95, nice staff and the updating is tasteful and adequate. Breakfast area small, but nice and the breakfast was definitely appreciated. All requests were honored (I am a frequent Marriott customer). Thanks for a lovely stay. Very comfortable and relaxing considering we were traveling.

Room tip: Ditch the clock radio! The light is too bright and I had to cover it with towels. Light in sleeping area has a direct impact on sleep quality. Only complaint.
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear SydneeSA,
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Most of our guests are travelers heading North or South on I-95 just like you were.
Having the ability to get off the road and get a relaxing good nights rest is important.
We are happy to serve and hope you'll stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel last night. Very convenient with location. I give it two stars because bathroom is very old and looked awful. Walls stained, floor stained, back of toilet looks like it’s leaking stained the floor, the worse bathroom I have seen in long time room 414. I stay in Marriott quite a bit but have never been so disappointed in the standard. The room was so so clean. The front desk lady was awesome I checked in at 1am checked out 7am same women working very hospitable. Won’t stay here again until a remodel.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Fran A, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Sweete74,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. Guest feedback is such an instrumental part of our success.

When you have the pleasure of accommodating so many loyal members and guest night after night, you will unfortunately acquire some wear and tear. We are pleased to announce that our tentative renovation dates are the end of 2018. You also mentioned you found your room to be extremely clean and our staff hospitable and we were very proud to hear that. Until next time....Safe Travels!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I would give this hotel 5.stars except that we had 3 people and the only thing they had left was a king with a sofa bed and the sofa bed was very uncomfortable, (u could feel the springs)
The staff was very friendly and the breakfast buffet was GREAT, the ladies working were so Friendly!

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear D614HQkarenh,
Thank you for the great comments about breakfast and our staff.
We enjoy serving our guests and it shows.
I am sorry that we did not have any of our Double Suites available when you checked in.
We are planning a renovation of the hotel and I believe one of the things our owners are looking at are sleeper sofas.
I hope you'll give us another change to serve you in the future.