Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 53
Holiday Inn Express - North Augusta(North Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 112/night.

Guest Inn(Aiken)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 56
US$ 49
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn , Inn & Suites(North Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 91
SleepInn
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 69
US$ 61
Quality Inn & Suites(Aiken)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
QualityInn
US$ 57
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 60
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The Edgefield Inn is a nice family run In, great for those of us who are ND shooting tournaments nearby. The place is clean. Not super fancy. Going through a big renovation, so it will be quite nice in the future. We will stay there again. Fair warning, the breakast does not have much in the way of selection, but the price is good just for the room itself. There is a McDonald's close by if you want more choices to eat. Good Mexican restaurant nearby too!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

So I will say that my stay was pleasant here and the staff was nice. And the wifi is free which was slow but a nice gesture. However, there were a lot of things I didn't expect for a $70/night hotel.

I didn't expect the carpet in my room to be ripped in numerous spots and have duct tape holding it together. I didn't expect the shower/tub to have rust in the bottom (not sure how that even happens in a plastic tub but it had rust stains on it). I didn't expect the bed frame to rattle with every blink of the eye. I didn't expect the "continental breakfast" to be eggos and a loaf of sweet bread and some cereal. I didn't expect when two gentlemen were asking about looking at the conference room, for the staff member to respond that her kids are in there. As if they are literally living in there at the moment.

The hotel needs updating. I imagine being in Edgefield, it is limited in business. However, while I was there they did put out a sign saying no vacancy. If they are able to fill up the entire hotel, I would expect that they would invest some back into the business.

Basically I had to stay here one night for a conference and wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2017

The reviews are exactly on point!!The rooms are beyond outdated!BUT for the price it was acceptable!Cheap rooms cheap price but what had me add to the complaints was the careless attitude the front desk had when I DID NOT receive my wake up call!!I set my alarm on my phone as always.However I did not get a 630 wakeup AND when I called the front desk the man says,oh but I see you are awake.......REALLY??Not only does the hotel need rehab but the man needs customer service training RIGHT AWAY!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This place needs to torn down. Upon checking in you see that the hotel seems like it hasn't been remolded since it was built. You walk in the room and you notice they use Walmart bags as there trash bags. Then when I take off the bed spread I saw what the manager Trish calls a beetle. I checked out in less than 3 minutes.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Joel G
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Only game in town so I'm glad they're here. staff is friendly facility needs help torn carpets. dirty bathrooms, stained bed. Moldy shower and curtain. needs a rehab.
Nice continental breakfast, common areas nice

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple