“Don’t eat here”

Sombrero Room
Ranked #28 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Came with my family... the food was terrible the omelets was warm at best,the toast was soggy, my cup was dirty. When I told the manager I was told maybe I shouldn’t go on vacation broke. We attempted to only get two omelette off the bill and they could not even do that. Instead they called security and called the police. Left that place sick, disgusted , and aggravated. I guess racism still exists. I wish I had the option to give zero stars!!!!!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We ate here because we it was very late and we didn't know of any other options. The place smelled when you walked in and the kitchy atmosphere gave us no hope for the food. I ordered nachos. They looked like they came from a gas station. Cold and slimy. My husband ordered the chimichangas and couldn't finish them. It totaled at $25.00. Do NOT Eat here!!!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Way Too Long To Bring Our Food
Even That It Wasn't Crowded
One Hour To Served Something Simple.
We Have To Moved Twice From One Table To Another.
First Time Because Other Customers Were Too Loud
Second Time We Moved Because A Huge Cockroach.
The Waitress Only Gave Us Two Napkins For Four Of Us
We Asked For More And She Gave Us Two More.
Allow Me To Give You a Piece Of Advice...
Do Not Even Think To Go There
That Place Is Awful.
Don't Even Look At It
Look The Other Way.
I Wouldn't Recommend To Anyone.
F Minus.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Our waitress was rude, never even attempted to smile. There was a hair cooked into my turkey burger. I discreetly brought it to the waitress's attention, she just said "ok". She didn't apologize or ask me if I wanted anything else. For this superior customer service, they add an automatic 16% gratuity. When we paid at the cashier, the manager asked if everything was ok. We mentioned the hair, and she said,"I know, I didn't charge you for the turkey burger." Again, no apology. So, it's the end of the transaction, I say, "Thanks, have a great day!". Again, nothing. No smile, no response. THE WORST!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

The menu is pretty limited. The Mexican food isn't as good as Taco Bell. I got the steak Mexicana and it was surprisingly excellent. The service was courteous.

Been to Sombrero Room? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK