See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

What a dump! Panhandling started immediately. We spent the next hour finding a different hotel. Absolutely a scarey place. We weren't even sure the place was open/operating when we first pulled up.
We used a phone-call service to acquire a reservation here. Don't do it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cyndi S
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We came up to see the eclipse. Reserved the room in advance. I did not, however, get a chance to see the reviews on the hotel before I stayed. I always give each place a chance. Just be clean and comfortable--a good value for a $70 room.

When I expect company in my home, I clean it, double-checking the bathrooms and bedroom ahead of time. I make sure they are well fed and comfortable. I try to be a gracious hostess. I expect Hotels and Motels to do the same.

They hadn't checked the room my family and I was supposed to stay in. I know they are remodeling, but they hadn't walked the room, smelled the smoke, tended to the holes, food, and writing on the walls, unclean linen, and badly done carpet and Sheetrock work. I feel this should have been done prior to my arrival.

On the positive, the customer service was nice. The front desk and the other staff moved us then to a newly remodeled room. No, the bathroom door didn't shut. No, all the locks on the front door didn't work. No, the light and electric on the head-board side of the room didn't work. The walls and room work was obviously done by amateurs. No, the "Breakfast Served" noted on their description on Lodging.com does not exist. But the room itself was clean--far cleaner than the room initially offered or the grounds.

On the whole, please WAIT until the entire remodel is complete and the people temporarily living there are not anymore BEFORE staying here. People tend not to care for what they don't own or get at free/reduced rates. As long as the workers are professional, once the remodel is complete, it may end up a pretty nice spot.

Room Tip: call to see if remodel is COMPLETE before booking
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2016

I would have been better off sleeping in my car. This place should be condemned. Easily the worst place I have ever stayed in. Bad area of town, building falling apart, smoke smell, bugs everywhere in the room! I switched rooms, but the other one was just as bad. I would have just left the hotel if I had not arrived so late (close to midnight) and I just needed to sleep after a long drive. STAY AWAY !!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Lynk5
Reviewed 24 April 2016

This hotel should not be considered safe for anyone to stay. It is located in a high crime area, the rooms are old and outdated with the smell of mildrew. It looks as it the property is abandoned. Vinyl signs are and nothingtaped on the brick wall displaying the hote name, a lot of clutter boxes in in fron window, buildign very dirty and staff hard to understand. After looking at the location and checking in the room, I immediately check out and booked with another hotel.

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank Jadonshy
Reviewed 11 April 2016

We were booked to stay at this dump, because they have falsely advertised on all sorts of sites.

Do NOT stay at this "motel." DON'T DO IT!

We drove in, drove around, and left. It literally looks like there has been no human activity at this property for at least 10 years.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple