All reviews double tree honors lounge warm cookies diamond member very nice hotel business trip staff was very friendly room was clean and comfortable one night stay enjoyed my stay nice stay south carolina parking lot conference interstate bush downtown
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We came here for a reunion in October. Check in was a breeze, and the room was very nice. It was warm enough for us to sit by the pool and talk. The staff from check in to the bartender to the restaurant was very helpful and nice. If in the area, I would stay here again. It has free and paid wi fi.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Alex J, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear cyw,

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that you found the staff and hotel enjoyable. It is always nice to hear that the team is taking care of our guests. I certainly hope that we have the chance to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Hotel was average. Lacks anything special that other hotels offer in same price range. No breakfast or evening social etc. Location is close to major highways noise is heard throughout the night. Room was clean and bar was nice.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear N1433OXkevinr,

I hope this finds you well. I am sorry that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay. It is unfortunate that the hotel did not offer the extra amenities that you are used to having. I have brought your concerns to the attention of our management team. I hope that we have the chance to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We stayed at Doubletree Bush River Road for one night while in town for a concert. We had the utmost professional and friendly staff from check-in to check-out. The hotel has been remodeled and looks very nice. Beds are comfy. We even got a call from the front desk shortly after arrival to ask if there was anything needed. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Alex J, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear cheermeup,

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that you enjoyed your time with our property. It is good to hear that you found the hotel and staff to your liking. If you think the remodel looks good, just wait until we have completed the guest rooms! We are looking forward to the positive impact this will have to the guest experience. I hope that we have the chance to see you again soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel does not deserve the Hilton name.
It's common areas are apparently under construction - but look tired & not well maintained.
The Fifth Floor Hilton Honors "Lounge" is a joke. The breakfast bread & pastry selections were stale, the yogurt container was moldy when I opened it and the only banana on the fruit tray was split up the middle & rotting. The other breakfast selections of fruit etc. were tired & sparse looking...as if the hotel is out of money and trying to stretch old and limited food supplies as far as possible. I ended up only feeling "safe" to get coffee & tea. And even THAT was mediocre in quality/selection.
While I had no problems with my room, I heard other guests complain bitterly to the front desk about multiple room problems/issues.
The on-site restaurant was virtually empty at 7 PM (only one other table dining when we arrived). The food at the restaurant is mediocre at best...tho the waitress was very nice & accommodating.
Honestly, I feel really sorry for the staff. While they all seem to be trying hard, I felt they were embarrassed by the place they work at.
Someone at Hilton should send in someone to do a MAJOR improvement program & clearly someone needs to invest both money & expertise in bringing this place up to Hilton standards.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Alex J, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Dear TravelingTwo2015,

I hope this message finds you well. I am sorry that we failed to give you a clean and comfortable experience while staying with us. The quality of the food you described in our Honors Lounge is certainly disturbing. I have spoken to our Food and Beverage Manager so that we can audit the supplies to help ensure that we are keeping our inventory up to date. I have also brought your concerns with the restaurant food quality to the attention of our Executive Chef. While I am glad that encountered no issues with your room, it is disheartening to hear that other guests were not satisfied. We are, in fact, working on renovations. We have completed most of the work in our lobby and restaurant, and hope to move into guest rooms next month. That is no reason to provide poor service. I would also like to thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. With feedback like yours, we will be able to work on the areas in which we need to improve. I hope that we get the chance to regain your trust as a guest in the future.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I love staying at the DoubleTree always. This particular hotel had such a warm, friendly, hospitable staff that went above and beyond what is required. I was a presenter in one of their meeting rooms, and the support, assistance, and caring concern I was given was superb! From the comfort of my bed to the support and service for my meeting, I give this hotel a 10!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Alex J, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Melinda B,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Columbia SC, and thank you for your kind words. I know you have many choices when finding lodging in Columbia, and I am glad that you chose to stay with us. It sounds like the team really pulled together and made a positive impact on your stay. I am always glad to hear that we are taking care of our guests. I certainly hope that we have the chance to see you again in the near future.