All reviews double tree honors lounge warm cookies diamond member very nice hotel business trip staff was very friendly room was clean and comfortable one night stay enjoyed my stay nice stay south carolina parking lot conference interstate bush downtown
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Great hotel and large amenities and value for the room rate. I had a fantastic stay at this hotel with no problems.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Maria Fe P, Social Media Specialist at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2011

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 8 November 2011

Overall the hotel is nice, great staff and service! Had slight problem but when I talked to front desk he took care of it too my complete satisfaction. I didn't even have to ask, way too go Alex!! You are a great hotel person

• Stayed: November 2011

Thank you for recently staying at the Doubletree by Hilton, Columbia, SC. We are glad our friendly and professional staff was able to assist you. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 31 October 2011

I booked online and was comparing this hotel with others in the price range on a football game night, it was on par with mid-range places. I found it to be an excellent hotel with a bar/restaurant, spacious workout room with plenty of treadmills and other machines. The staff was super friendly, professional and helpful. I went for the room rate with breakfast included which meant eggs made to order and a buffet. I think it was worth it. The room was large and had a comfortable, fancy foam mattress. I thought it was odd to have a nicer hotel a few miles from downtown off an exit ramp, but as a business traveler it suited my purposes fine. I will stay there again if I'm town for business and want to get some good sleep. If I was on vacation, I might choose a place near the lively downtown. My only complaint is the restaurant coffee was terrible.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Maria Fe P, Social Media Specialist at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2011

Thank you for recently staying at the Doubletree by Hilton, Columbia, SC. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 30 October 2011

Very friendly and helpful front desk staff. Property seemed to be clean and well maintained. Clean room with great sleep number beds and plush linens. Secluded location made for a quiet stay.

Room Tip: If you are sensative to noise will sleeping I recommend you ask for a room away from the interstate.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree, Columbia,SC . We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We hope to see you again during future visits to our city!

Reviewed 29 October 2011

I made a reservation for this property for the first time in September 2011.
I met two friends. also from out-of-state, as a stop-over for heading on to Atlanta to a reunion. We all enjoyed our stay. Very nice, clean, and tastefully decorated facility, friendly staff, convenient location. Very rare to find hotels with a restaurant, bar, as well as close to other chain restaurants. We liked our stay so much we are planning another get-together in the Spring, and plan to meet at this hotel for our weekend stay. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are glad you and your friends enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you next Spring!