1,245 results
All reviews room was clean waffles hot tub stay there again hot breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful front desk staff free breakfast walmart gravy microwave interstate sc graduation
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Stayed overnight on way back from Hilton Head island with my 9 year old son. He loved it because of the pool- it was very warm and inviting. They also have a whirlpool to relax and unwind- it was the perfect temperature as well. Everything about the property and our room was clean, smelled fresh, and I loved the black out curtains. We had a 3rd floor balcony overlooking the pool. It was very nice, and made it feel more like a vacation instead of just a night to sleep. No worries about pool noise at night sice it closes at 9, which is enforced by security. Even during the daytime pool hours, we closed the door and curtains and the room was quiet. The breakfast set it apart from other hotels I usually stay at, mostly hampton inn, because it did have a nice hot breakfast- The fresh soft biscuits topped with wonderful sausage gravy is my downfall! many other choices of pastries, cereals, yogurts, plenty of fruit, oatmeal, egg/cheese omelets, etc. My very favorite thing about this hotel is the staff. we requested an early check in and they had our room ready when we waked in. Courtney and Cynthia at front desk were genuinely cheerful, helpful, and committed to customer satisfaction. I feel they went above and beyond with their helpful attitudes (like we had to switch nights past the time of cancellation, but they gladly changed it for us anyway and even let us keep the original lower rate we had). Sylvia always greeted us with a smile and friendly demeanor as well. The manager pays close attention to special requests and makes it a priority each morning to check and match up preferences. Everyone seemed to love their jobs and happy to help in any way. The beds were extremely comfortable (but they do have those half/sized square pillows, but I always bring my own pillow anyway). A/C worked well, room came with fridge, flatscreen tv, all the extras you would expect, What a fun experience at a great value!

Room Tip: 3rd floor is highest floor, which usually is most quiet, nice balconies, we enjoyed room 346, nice view and was clean, quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Allison B, Director of Sales at Baymont by Wyndham Columbia Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! Your feedback is important to us as we constantly strive to enhance the guest experience at our hotel.

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!! Our staff works hard to provide a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere for all of our guests. I will pass your kind words on to Courtney, Silvia, and Cynthia specifically. We are lucky to have a wonderful professional staff --- thank you for noticing!

Best,

Reviewed 27 August 2016

I booked a room at the Baymont for a short stay while apartment hunting. The room was clean and comfortable. If anything required attention, the staff were quick to respond. I would like to commend Toni at the front desk for her courtesy and professionalism. She was always calm and pleasant and ensured that customers were satisfied with their stay. Overall, a very good experience!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Allison B, Director of Sales at Baymont by Wyndham Columbia Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! I'm so glad that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms and that you found our staff to be helpful. We are proud of our professional and friendly staff! I will pass your kind words on to Toni!

Thanks again for making Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia Northwest your "home away from home"!

Best,

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Allison B, Director of Sales at Baymont by Wyndham Columbia Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2016

Reviewed 25 August 2016

This hotel is a very good value for the price. Usually a very good experience, this last stay not as good. The room I was put in had tattered curtains (sun damage and early morning sun exposure), a sink that would take a few minutes to drain after running the water for about 90 seconds. Lastly the hotel fire alarm went off at 5:15am and by the time people had exited the building the alarm was turned off and no one was quite sure what to do??

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm sorry that you encountered issues during your stay. I've asked housekeeping to check our curtains for wear, so that they might be replaced.

Our front desk is staffed 24 hours a day so that any guest room issues can be recorded and addressed by our maintenance staff.

Our fire alarms are wired to go off throughout the hotel for the safety of all guests. There is an evacuation diagram on the back of all guest rooms doors that explains what to do in case of an alarm. Our front desk staff is available once the alarm has been silenced to tell guests that it is safe to return to their room.

Thanks again for your feedback!

best,