“SPOILED ON GREAT FOOD!”

Ranked #110 of 1,085 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is a laidback spot,where everyone and everything is top shelf,which means everything from the salad to the burgers or prime ribs are all Professionally prepared.If your looking for good food and a friendly staff,then you need not look any farther.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We decided to eat at Copper River Grill based upon a reference. Upon arrival there was no one to greet us (7:30ish) yet people were wandering around and the business was not crowded or unusually busy. A hostess approached, apologized and quickly seated us. Our server was prompt and gracious. She answered our questions and took our order.

I had the pepperoni pizza. Work colleagues had pepperoni pizza and a wrap. The server said the pizza could be split but because we were men we could probably eat the whole pie.

The pizza came out as well as the wrap. The wrap was not as requested but tasty. The pepperoni pizza had large slices of pepperoni all over the pizza with no space or mouthful not having a pepperoni in it. I was able to eat three slices before calling it quits. It was one of the best pizza I have eaten in quite some time and reasonable in price. My work colleague who ordered the same stated we should have ordered just one as they only are three slices also.

The server was busy and there was a delay in getting the check but that was the only negative about the service.

All in all I would return and suggest Copper River Grill.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

Was looking for something different for lunch while traveling. A great sign pays off. Great food and fast service. Tanner was our server he made sure we were happy and satisfied. Had the ham, turkey wrap my husband had half club sandwich both meals were great. Very affordable not your normal pricey place in this area. I will stop on my way back home.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I don't want to sound unappreciative but our server, Kayla, was unbelievably personable. We came in on Saturday at 5 before our movie and had a 25 minute wait. No big deal. So we go tot he bar and grabbed a drink. There was one bartender for a huge bar and everyone at the bar sounded upset and was thirsty. To have one bartender on a a Saturday at happy hour when you have a wait is a little crazy. The food is decent but you can tell this place needs management guidance and more structure. It will be some time before I return.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We tried this place in spite of some negative comments about service. The food was great, and our server, "Mannie" was terrific. We left her a nice tip

We will definitely come back on our next trip through Columbia

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Copper River Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK