“Great Burger!”
Review of Grill Marks

Grill Marks
Ranked #30 of 1,034 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 12
Description: Columbia's Sophisticated Burger Joint! We offer delicious custom blend burgers served on brioche buns with creative fresh toppings. Wash them down with our milk shakes made with our own custom ice cream... or even a spiked "Shake Tail"
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My husband & I tried this place for an early dinner while in Columbia, SC. Not crowded, & you have a choice of in or outside seating, outside is covered. We had an excellent server, friendly & with great knowledge of the menu. It is mostly a burger place, but there are other sandwich choices & salads & milkshakes, both regular & with booze. They do have gluten free buns for those who need that. My burger, though messy to eat, was excellent, had fried green tomatoes & pimento cheese on it, also cole slaw, which on the bottom bun, made it soggy. My husband also enjoyed his burger. We chose the fat fries over the skinny fries, that does not mean low fat, just thinner or thicker fries. They had onion rings also. We would go back when back in Columbia.

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Food was very good. Shakes were decadent. We had a great server, my only complaint was food was slow to come out it was mid afternoon and not busy. I would recommend.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We took our daughter and 3 of her college friends to dinner here tonight. I was really excited to try their burgers because they use different cuts of beef and house grind it. I ordered my burger medium well and it came out very well done. Not one speck of pink. It was dry and much smaller than the delicious bun it was served on. We also got the trio of appetizers. We chose Parmesan truffle fries, onion rings, and skinny fries. Average, nothing special and neither of us liked the onion rings (very greasy). 5 of us got shakes and they were well received. I wouldn’t go back.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped in on a whim- so glad we did. Burgers were huge and fantastic. Staff were very friendly and split the groups checks perfect and without complaint. Plan to come back often.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Nice little burger joint in the lovely
vista area of downtown Columbia. Prices are average, food is good and service is great. Looking for something decent at decent prices? Check it out!

Been to Grill Marks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK