All reviews laundry room free laundry lending locker stove top sofa sleeper an extended stay one bedroom suite staff was friendly sized bed excellent stay fitness center restaurants and shopping hotel room short drive waffle house outdoor pool one night stay
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Great nights stay here. Staff was friendly and efficient upon check in. Room was clean. Close to nearby restaurants. The ice maker was a little noisy, but it can be turned off. This unit is pet friendly, which is great. If only they had a larger pet exercise area. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
LaTrell M, Manager at Candlewood Suites Columbia-Ft. Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear TheBuckeye,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope to see you again when your travels brings you back to our area.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We’ve never stayed at Candlewood suites before. We really liked it. The room was very clean and the beds were super comfortable. I liked having the kitchenette available and a nice large bathroom. They have the shampoo, conditioner and shower gel on the wall in pumps, which is so convenient. The guy at the desk that checked us in was very helpful and nice and we checked out easily with no problem. I like that they have a locker area where you can borrow things such as blenders or games. I thought that was a neat idea. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
TobiAnn S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Columbia-Ft. Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear D5734PEleslies,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Candlewood Suites Columbia/Ft. Jackson. we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The slogan really fits this hotel. This was my first time visiting this particular location but my weekend event was less than a few miles away. I was totally impressed with the hospitality I received from the staff.

Being a former military service member and have traveled with a little one this hotel is definitely family focused and friendly. I have never walked in to a hotel where they had a lending closet. What impressed me about the closet was the games for the children.

That were many items in there but they had my childhood games in there. Thanks to your staff who made my stay a warm visit Treginald, Ebony and Sha. I will be definitely be returning

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
TobiAnn S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Columbia-Ft. Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear tonya P,

Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your stay with us at the Candlewood Suites Columbia/Ft Jackson. I will be sure to share your comments with the entire staff. Thank you for your service and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We stayed here because it only charges $25 extra for a pet, which is too much but less than others. No breakfast. Pretty good outdoor pool. Used by traveling workers. Has full fridge and small range. Nothing wrong with it except I would like to pay less.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
TobiAnn S, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Columbia-Ft. Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear bhodie,
Thank you for your review. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Conveniently located to local restaurants and shopping. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and went above and beyond to make my stay perfect. Would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Columbia.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TobiAnn S, Assistant General Manager at Candlewood Suites Columbia-Ft. Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

LaTrell M.