“Counrty cookin'”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Great place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They have a wide variety of country cooking with all the trimmings. The chicken fried steak is fantastic. Their corn bread is also very good. Go get ya some great food!

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

It was fun just reading all the southern dishes on the menu. The food was quite good, but not great. The service was great & the prices very good.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped by here on the way home. Got there around 11:30, the crowd was not there yet. The food was amazing, home cooked meals. A large variety of food. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We selected this restaurant after reading reviews on Trip Advisor and it was convenient to our hotel. It was quite busy, and obviously popular with the locals. The menu was extensive and we selected meat loaf that was the "special" for the day. It was a huge, portion and quite tasty. The green beans were obviously from a can and mashed potatoes were instant. Neither was seasoned well. The cornbread was bland.
The service was very good and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We were just in town for the night and wanted to try something local. I found some good reviews and decided to check it out. My husband and I were raised in a tiny town in Tennessee, so I think we know our way around good southern food. We hands down LOVED this little restraunt. It reminded me of all the good food from Sunday lunches back home. The fried chicken was moist and full of flavor, and maccaroni was to die for. I really enjoyed the potato salad also! Our waitress was so sweet and helpful, I wish I would have gotten her name. If you decide to get dessert, get the chocolate pie. Yummy!!