“Birthday Dinner”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Had a real good dinner the waiter and chef worked great as a team. The food was fresh and cooked to perfection. As most who go here realize the chef is the real star of the restaurant. Our chef keep us smiling and laughing during the preparation of our meal. Me and the misses will be going back soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

They had to prepare my meal in back due to my multiple food allergies. I'm ok with that however, when I received my food after a few bites I noticed that my food was not clean. Not clean means one of my my allergy foods was in the meal. I quit eating it of course and they did give me an apology and a second meal but by that time i had lost my appetite and so had my husband. $35 such a waste in money. I do want to say that up until this time I had good experiences at Sumo's and no issues with my allergies and food was almost always prepared in the back. However, given this last experience I will no longer be a patron of Sumo's in the future. If I could give it 0 stars for this particular visit I would do so.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I work in a very busy medical office. Called in to take out 8 separate orders. Poor, Poor service even on the phone... Person taking the order had a near melt down when I asked that these orders be charged separately. She said that she didn't know me so I would have to pay by credit card OR when I arrived to pick up the order, she would then have the ordered prepared as I would wait for 40 minutes...(All of our staff had eaten at Sumo's in the past, orders had already been decided) I placed the order anyway and offered up my credit card, asked her NOT to run it because one of our staff would show up at the appointed time with cash to pick up the order...After all that, she said "nevermind about the card"....When the food was picked up, it was as ordered, but there was a long hair in one of the lunches, ruining the lunch for everyone. I returned the uneaten meal after I got off work today, ends up this person taking the call was THE MANAGER....just so disappointed...I asked for the $10 that was paid for the hairy meal and assured her we would not call again...

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my family for my sister-in-laws birthday. We all sat around a hot plate and had one chef entirely concentrating on us. He cooked the food in front of our eyes and this was both skilful and entertaining. Everything was very fresh and tasted great. Good value. Novelty factor was fun. Drinks a little disappointing.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

If you are looking for sushi or hibachi this is the place for you. My wife and I stopped in for lunch and the Sushi was amazing.

Been to Sumo Japenese Steak House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK