They had to prepare my meal in back due to my multiple food allergies. I'm ok with that however, when I received my food after a few bites I noticed that my food was not clean. Not clean means one of my my allergy foods was in the meal. I quit eating it of course and they did give me an apology and a second meal but by that time i had lost my appetite and so had my husband. $35 such a waste in money. I do want to say that up until this time I had good experiences at Sumo's and no issues with my allergies and food was almost always prepared in the back. However, given this last experience I will no longer be a patron of Sumo's in the future. If I could give it 0 stars for this particular visit I would do so.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.