“Good Korean food I ”

Korean O-bok Restaurant
Ranked #246 of 1,065 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Korean, Mexican
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed going there. They serve some of the best Kimbop and Mandu that you can find in Columbia. I really enjoy the spicy chicken. My wife is in love with the kimchi stew. I go there often.

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Have been going here for years and still enjoy the food but they have pushed me too far after this visit. I have noticed them cutting back on the meat but this time it was really too much. Ordered the spicy pork and it was mostly stir fried onions and zucchini! On top of that, my son-in-law ordered the same thing and she only brought one set of side veggies and said we had to share. Come on, I don't want him sticking his chop sticks in my bowls. Will be going down the road to Korean Garden from now on!

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 28 December 2015

I have not sampled enough Korean food to be any kind of authority or make the statement with which I entitled this review, except with a question mark. Let me just say that the appetizers, vegetables and entrees were all enjoyed by the three of us. One of our party who is more familiar with Korean cuisine said that the next time they were in town they would gladly come back!

Reviewed 26 December 2015

The food is really good. We tried the Kalbi, Soft Tofu soup, Teryaki Chicken, Mandu, hot Pork and Udon. So so good. Especially the hot pork and the soft tofu soup. They give you a lot of kimchee with it, Service is quick and friendly. Food came out in timely manner. Lots of space.

The place itself, however, needs an overhaul. The day we went was unseasonably humid ,I think, but inside they had all their mini heaters on so it was humid and too warm inside. Everything is worn and old. You step into one of those bathrooms where you just have to concentrate and stare up at the ceiling because you don't want to see the floor or anything else.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

I just went to O-bok again and had another great meal. Great location along Decker. I grew up in this neighborhood in the 60's and 70's when it was nicer, but the international corridor designation now fits. Always big flavors, lots of side dishes (9), and gracious service. A great place for a memorable meal.