“Korean food done right”

Korean O-bok Restaurant
Ranked #239 of 1,046 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Korean, Mexican
Reviewed 27 October 2015

I just went to O-bok again and had another great meal. Great location along Decker. I grew up in this neighborhood in the 60's and 70's when it was nicer, but the international corridor designation now fits. Always big flavors, lots of side dishes (9), and gracious service. A great place for a memorable meal.

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

When my wife and I first walked in we were tempted to turn around and head back to the car. The inside of the restaraunt is very tired. Even when it would have been new I could see it would have been underwhelming. My wife was hungry and was not in the mood to go find the perfect environment. In the end good choice. The food was pretty good and not priced fair. Service was also good. From our view this restaurant was comparable to decent Korean food we have had in Northern China with strong Korean populations. This is our new go to for Korean in Columbia.

1  Thank Toddb62
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Yes, the area is sketchy and the décor is outdated BUT the food is fabulous! The prices are on the low side which is a bonus. My husband got Bulgogi and I got spicy pork. The side dishes are plentiful and they will refill any time you would like more. We got one side of lettuce and that was plenty for both of us. Service is very nice but they speak very little English for the most part.

Reviewed 26 June 2015

Cannot say one bad thing about the food. Everything was delicious! I had the Beef ribs dinner box, the ribs were so flavorful and tender! My husband had the Korean BBQ beef strips and it came with about 9 little side dishes like kimchi and fish cakes. The decor was outdated and the area is a little sketchy but definitely worth a visit at least once. It's kind of like a family atmosphere nothing fancy just some good Korean cooking.

1  Thank Magringa
Reviewed 16 June 2015

Stopped in at this mom and pop Korean shortly before closing time . We had BBQ beef , bbq pork ribs and teriyaki chicken. From the taste I think everything was done on a coal BBQ - just grat taste on all the dishes . Served with the usual dozen or so veg samplers like kim chee etc and rice . Will visit again !