Spring Valley Antiques Mall
Review Highlights
Huge inventory of interesting items

Reviewed 20 February 2016
Toddb62
Columbia, South Carolina
via mobile
"Real" Antiques Mall

Reviewed 14 March 2015
AnnC576
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

My Wife and I stop in here every once in a while. Over the years we have found some very interesting items that now grace our home. The owners are very friendly, good people. The prices are fair. The owners know what they have so I would certainly not call everything a bargain. This is not to say you cannot find a bargain or two though. With the large inventory our visits end up being hours. Well worth a stop if like antique or vintage. The antique jewelry collection is worth noting.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

Very nice owners of a wonderful antique store.I only get to visit once a year,but always enjoy it thoroughly.They have an excellent selection of antiques with a great variety of merchandiseThere is a lot to see.It is an "Antique store" in the true sense of the word,not another shop full of 60"s junk.The owners are very pleasant and welcoming.I thoroughly recommend a visit here,it is one of my very favorite antique stores.

Reviewed 14 March 2015

Many antiques malls contain few real antiques these days. Spring Valley is a delightful exception. The merchandise is all owned by the mall owners who are knowledgeable and have very good taste. There is a variety of antiques and collectibles with a wide range of pricing. It is a treat to shop in a large shop with so many quality items.