1,024 results
All reviews ruth's chris front desk self parking within walking distance restaurants and bars state house room service beautiful hotel vista area hotel lobby breakfast buffet colonial life arena per night south carolina usc campus room key visit columbia
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Hotel staff and facilities are Excellent! Must stay here when I’m in town. This location is central to all of Columbia’s main attractions. You can practically walk to any of the restaurants in the downtown area. You will also be within one block of the Colonial Colloseum.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Dylan S, Front Desk Supervisor at Hilton Columbia Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear wfortson,

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed yet another stay at our Hilton Columbia Center property. Feel free to contact us about any future reservations that we can assist you with.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Very nice rooms, great pool. We were there between semesters but they were very accommodating. The rooms we very nice., Cant go wrong. nice pool, and very great restaurant. Parking is quite easy, and honestly very cheap.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear Richard M,

I am glad that your stay at our Hilton Columbia Center property was a good one. We try to make all reservations accommodating and beyond satisfactory. We hope to see you in the future, please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Perfect location for business or leisure in Columbia, SC. Hotel is very well maintained and even has a Ruth Chris Steakhouse on the first floor. Staff is very attentive and room service is amazing! Great place to stay solo or with an entourage.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear LPorter123,

Thank you for your FIVE STAR feedback of our Hilton Columbia Center Property. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back in the future. Please let us know if there is anything we can d to assist you.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very pretty and very clean. The one complaint I had was that when you showered, water poured out on the floor. I tried to get the shower curtain to pull over to cover but it still puddled on the side of the tub and spilled on to the floor. Other than that, it was nice and the staff was friendly.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear 64Beachy,

We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us at our Hilton Columbia Center property. I apologize you had an issue with water getting on the floor from the shower, however we will make sure that does not happen for other guests in that room or for you when you come back to visit us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in planning for future stays.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

During my stay at your facility for a work related event, I was met with quite an unpleasant surprise when I got in my room. I explained the issue to Madison Tuttle. She not only came up to the room to inspect the condition, she also quickly moved me and upgraded my room for me. As I was calming, Madison devised an action plan to remedy the situation and even hand delivered a bottle of wine, a glass , corkscrew, a hand written note of apology, and a variety of chocolates to my room. The rate was adjusted and points were applied to my account. Madison took complete ownership of the issue and went A.B.C.D. to make sure I felt safe, calm, happy, and compensated. I would stay at this facility over and over again and recommend it based on Madison's actions alone. In a world that has lost the edge in personal care and service, Madison Tuttle is a shining beacon of hope for a bettering of the hearts of people to come. Thank you for caring, Madison.

Dear dryunderwater,

We apologize about the inconvenience and dissatisfaction upon your arrival at our Hilton Columbia Center property. I assure you that is not our standard and hope to ensure that it does not happen during your next stay. We pride ourselves in making excellent customer service a top priority, so I am glad to hear that Madison was able to make everything right. Please let us know when you would like to make your next visit and if there is anything we can do for you.