“Must stop if eating downtown”
Review of Bourbon

Bourbon
Ranked #9 of 1,065 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Bourbon is a whiskey bar and Cajun-Creole kitchen located just off the steps of the South Carolina State Capitol Building. We serve over 350 bourbons and American whiskeys, as well as whiskeys from around the world. We craft classic cocktails using only the best ingredients, and focus our beer taps on local and regional beers. Our kitchen crafts locally-inspired Cajun-Creole cuisine and we pride ourselves on sourcing the best ingredients from our region, working closely with farmers, ranchers and fishermen. We do not take reservations.
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Best cocktails in Columbia. Fair warning, I am a whiskey drinker so can only speak to the whiskey cocktails but they are among the best I have had. Food is always excellent and locally sourced. I highly recommend the bounty salad and any pork dish.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Love this restaurant for both brunch and dinner. Went again today and sat at the bar and had great service and food. My husband loves the etouffee at Bourbon, which is not on the brunch menu. We asked our server if he could get the etouffee and he checked and the chef agreed to fix it over grits instead of rice. Needless to say, husband was very happy. I love the catfish for brunch and it is always delicious. The service there is always second to none from the greeters to servers and now the chef that agreed to a special request not on the menu! Looking forward to our next visit!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch after the capital tour. Must have the Frankly, My dear ... So good. The food is trendy and delicious. Those hush puppies are a must.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I had never had lamb before but the burger was absolutely delicious. The cheese and jam gave it a salty and sweet taste that worked very well. The place is pretty packed inside so you may have to sit beside strangers if you can't get a booth.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The meal was excellent. This was my first visit to this establishment. The fish was excellent and the service was excellent. I will definitley return very soon!!

Been to Bourbon? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK