“AWESOME FOOD!!!!”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Liberty means many things to many different people. It is a celebration of the great American farmer and the rich bounty he puts on our tables. It is a celebration of America's melting pot of rich ethnic cooking styles. It is a celebration of the resurgence of the hancrafted-brewing style of the pre-prohibition small American brewery. It is a celebration of life, family and the pursuit of happiness. So bring us your hungry, your thirsty and fun-loving, we'll send you home refreshed and fulfilled.
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I ate here for a wedding party/family reception and the food was AMAZING!!! Try the collard greens!! THE BEST!! The ribs are great as well they have a great selection!

thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Liberty Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Hi Essej,

Thank you for choosing Liberty Tap Room. We are so glad you enjoyed the food, and were able to enjoy yourselves during an important family event, that you will remember forever. We hope you will be back soon so we can serve you again! Cheers!

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Went for late lunch after a b-ball game. Found facility clean, staff very attentive serving same old menu. I ate a steak sandwich. Bread was far from fresh, what I call air stale and tasteless. My wife ate a grilled chicken sandwich and was unable to enjoy as meat was over cooked and tough.
Must not have been “A” team cooks working. Will be awhile before we visit them again. Sad to say as this was our go to place.

thanksfordining, General Manager at Liberty Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Ira,

Thank you for your review and insightful comments. I'm sorry that you didn't receive our best on your recent visit. I will be addressing your concerns immediately with our kitchen management to ensure that our standards are being upheld. If you could provide me with the date that you were in, it would help me to coach the correct team members on correct procedures.
I am glad to hear that the facility was clean and your service was attentive.
I can assure you that we are taking your comments seriously and I hope you will give us another opportunity, sooner than later, to prove that this was unfortunately an "off" day for us.

Rich Vascovich | Operating Partner

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve been here twice now and the first time the service & food was just okay. Went with a different group of people last night and it was comically bad service. We ordered an appetizer, took 1 chip off of it, then they took it from us, went back to the kitchen for about 5 seconds, THEN TOOK THE APPETIZER TO THE TABLE NEXT TO US! To top it off, they told us they had delivered it to the wrong table & although we ordered the same appetizer, they were now out of that plate for the night. So glad we got to enjoy 1 chip! Horrible service.

thanksfordining, General Manager at Liberty Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Hi Alex,

Frankly I am embarrassed and upset by your recent experience at Liberty. Please accept my sincere apologies. There is absolutely no excuse for what you described and I will be getting to the bottom of it immediately. Any information such as date, time of visit, server name, etc. will help me to address the correct employee(s) to ensure something like this never happens again. Please contact me at rvascovich@hghosp.com or call me at 803-461-4677.

Rich Vascovich | Operating Partner

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Long day after Gamecock Football, knew we needed to eat. Wonderful greeting, fantastic and super friendly server, surprisingly diverse menu. Had the Duck BLT. So Good, will not even look at menu next time, Duck BLT again

thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Liberty Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Hi MSW1405, Thank you for choosing Liberty Tap Room. We are so glad you enjoyed your food and service! The duck BLT is a good one, we hope you'll be back soon for another one! Cheers!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We went to Liberty Tap Room due to a bad experience at the Longhorn Steakhouse nearby. So glad we went here. The food and service was great. My steak was cooked to perfection! There were nice selections on the menu. I must say the chicken and waffles have my interest for the next visit. The menu was priced appropriate and I will definatly visit again.

Hi Sandra, thank you for choosing Liberty Tap Room. We are so glad we could give you the right steak experience you were looking for. We promise you won't be disappointed by the chicken and waffles, so we hope you'll be back soon to try them! Cheers!