“Great Food, Fast, Friendly Service”
Review of Blue Marlin

Blue Marlin
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Marlin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 1,065 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was great, portions generous and service attentive. We left full and happy. You will too. When I am back in town, I will try it again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Not going to say it was bad, but it wasn't as good as I expected. Wanted to do something different. I was kind of standoffish going there because of a previous bad experience but I decided to give them a second chance. It was okay, but definitely not on my list of places to frequent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I were in town for his son's basic training graduation from Fort Jackson and took him here for dinner to celebrate. It was a perfect choice.
The atmosphere is wonderful and the service was excellent. Actually the service was more than excellent. It was outstanding, the kind that you remember for a long time. Our server was over the top attentive, gave great recommendations and was just a pleasure to talk to. Everyone absolutely enjoyed their meal start to finish.
Our appetizer was the sampler, not sure of the name. It had a little bit of everything and it was huge and delicious.
I knew I was ordering the shrimp and grits before we got there, I never pass up a chance to order one of my favorite meals when I can. It was very good. I believe the boys had the special and the seafood platter, not sure as I was so focused on my yummy plate. I do know they loved their choices.
Thanks Blue Marlin for making the night extra special!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Outstanding food, service & atmosphere.
Any sea food you order is fresh, presentation is very creative and tasty

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

We had the barbeque salmon with grits and a side of succotash. Also had the catfish with wonderfully unique slaw. If all of the dishes are as tasty and well prepared as these, you simply can't go wrong. Prices are reasonable.

Been to Blue Marlin? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK