“Surprisingly good”

Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 40
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2018

We've dined at Outbacks a few times and have never been much impressed. On this occasion, we had a great meal on a busy Friday evening. The restaurant is clearly popular with the locals, as well as snowbirds heading north from Florida.

The specialty is beef (my filet mignon was excellent), but there are lots of other choices. --- ribs, chicken, seafood. Good selection of wines and beers. Service was friendly and competent.

Dinner for two, with adult beverages totaled $72 plus tip.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner tonight at suggestion of front desk staff at the motel we found ourselves. Joseph was our server and he did a great job.

I ordered a prime rib with a loaded baked potato and a Caesar salad served with warm dark rye bread. Delicious alsño was my marguerita. My husband ordered his own meal and actually he also ate half of mine and loved it too. Cmon give it a try

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

As is the case with most Outback Restaurant's this one also is overdue for a remodel. My Caesar Salad had way too much dressing on it, my baked potato seemed like it was in a microwave, my steak was just ok, so the flood was very very average.

Our waitress was awesome so very nice and very friendly.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I love Outback Steakhouse but this location was just terrible. Rude, slow staff. Food was fine. But server was just plain terrible. Disappeared for 15 minutes at a time. All drinks were empty most of the meal, as well as those of her other tables. Had to ask multiple times for silverware, lemons for the water, etc. When I did receive silverware and a napkin, it was still so damp/wet that I couldn't put it on my lap without getting my pants wet! Since the server was nowhere to be found, I asked the hostess for one. I saw she had plenty behind her in the extra rolled silverware bin. She said no, those have silverware. Um, I don't care, I need a DRY napkin. She handed me some cocktail napkins. I just stared at her and asked her was I supposed to put those in my lap??? She got really rude so I decided to find a manager. While I was waiting for one to come by the table, the hostess walked by and THREW an unfolded dry linen napkin at me and stomped off. We were probably seated 15-20 minutes before a manager asked us if we had ordered drinks. She wasn't very apologetic and we finally got our drinks about 10 minutes after that. Food was good, normal Outback fare. But honestly I would never put up with that kind of rudeness no matter how good the steak was.

1  Thank Golfing_Girl076
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Our family quit going to other steakhouses because Outback is always good. We have never had a bad steak there and we have at all the others here. Tonight my husband and I had the sirloin, the girls had ribeyes. From the salad to the sides our meal was perfect. Just the right amount of salad dressing, warm bread and steaks cooks exactly as ordered. Our server Sydney was super busy but super professional, accurate and attentive. We will be back. I would strongly recommend you use their call in first service when you leave your house. When we got there people were standing outside with an hour wait and we waited maybe 5 minutes.