“Great pork BBQ!”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #388 of 1,079 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Craving BBQ for lunch, I met a friend at the restaurant. Neither one of us had every been there before that day. It is a very casual atmosphere where you order, pay and pickup at the counter. The menu is posted behind the counter. I ordered pull pork and BBQ beans and potato salad. My friend ordered the same thing but had loaded potato casserole. The pork was very plentiful and very good. There is a separate table with different BBQ sauces in warming trays. Unfortunately, the sauces labels were very worn and they could not be read so I had to dip some out in a small cup to see if I wanted to use it. They also offer meats by the pound for takeout and catering. I want to return and try their beef brisket. The downside is that they cook on the premises and it was warm inside and there are no ceiling fans.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

My company uses this location for catering very often for our business meetings and training seminars. I've never eaten in the restaurant itself, but from a catering point of view, it's spot on. The food always arrives exactly at the time it is suppose to, and arrives hot. The food itself is always cooked perfectly and tastes great. I'll defiantly continue to use this location for future needs.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Dickey's has great mid-western type bbq. After living in Texas for a number of years I get to salivating for some good Texas bbq and Dickey's does a good job at that. The restaurant was clean and we were in and out fairly quickly as we went for lunch and had other errands to run. I would highly recommend Dickey's for a good plate of bbq!

Reviewed 24 November 2016

The pulled pork sandwich and the pecan pie were delicious. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend checking on this restaurant.

Reviewed 6 April 2016

The staff are very friendly. My daughter loves to go when they send us coupons for BOGO bbq sandwiches. We have been there around six times and only once did we get a sandwich with to much fat on meat. The green beans are good and the bbq beans are good but on warm side for me. They also have good tea.

Been to Dickey's Barbecue Pit? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK