“First Time at Bojangles”

Bojangles Famous Chicken
Ranked #429 of 1,028 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped here with our family for dinner while traveling. We had never been to a Bojangles before and the kids had no clue what they wanted, so it took us all a while to decide what we were going to get! The cashier and staff was very patient and helpful and super nice!! The dining room was as clean and We all enjoyed the food - my kids fought over the extra biscuit, I added strawberry jam to mine! I would say that the French fries were especially good, but the chicken was also moist and crisp! We all agreed that we preferred it over the fried chicken chain available were we live.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

The store was very dirty. There were only a few people in the dining room but almost every table was dirty. The borounds came in a big clump, my daughter love them at home but didn't finish eating them here.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

I did not have enough time to eat all my food. I was nervous and scared that I might waste or drop everything in my hand in my lap or on my white shirt.

Reviewed 15 December 2014

Solid chicken restaurant...tasty stuff. I always this southern based chain. Even though this branch isn't located in the best area...it still delivers. The service and food is good stuff. Some people don't like the Cajun flavor. do your research people...this isn't popeyes...and thank goodness for that. This restaurant has personality and delivers it distinctive taste. Love the Cajun fries as well..

Reviewed 7 May 2014

It just wasn't good. Seems like a spinoff of Popeye's chicken. I wished they would have just had Popeyes. Bicsuit was good, fried chicken and dirty rice, not so much. Left a flim/aftertaste in my mouth. Yuck!