All reviewsfront deskriverbanks zoofull kitchenhome away from homecomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffhot tuba great stayminute drivesouth carolinathe general managerthe staff was greatenjoyed my staywaffleswould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areabusiness trip
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I travel at least once a month and love the homewood suites and try to stay there every chance I can. This time though it was completely different. This one was horrible. I stayed there two days and had to have my card keys replaced at least five times. When I asked for a late checkout I was treated rudely by the staff and told to call back tomorrow- ( in the past 15 years they have always told me, “sure, you can stay until 1:00”.) the most disturbing thing was a housekeeper opening my room without knocking while my young daughter was changing clothes. Also during the two days we were there my daughter said how the pool had dirty q-tips and glass in the pool. She wanted to go swimming the last day but it was closed during that morning in which the response I received from management was they cleaned it everyday. I recommend every other homewood suites, but not this one.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank J6065TBjoef
Samuel H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

J6065TBjoef,
Thank you for sharing the experience you had while visiting our location. We will use this experience as a training tool to help move our property in abrighter direction.

Safe Travels

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Room wasn't clean upon our arrival.
Trash cans full, gym size of a closet with one treadmill.
Pillows are the softest pillows I've ever slept on, meaning they're uncomfortable. HOMESUITE will not be a hotel on my list, while traveling in the future.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Samuel H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for the feedback , we will use this review to help better our team.

Safe Travels

Reviewed 1 August 2018

The hotel was great! The staff were friendly and helpful even with places to eat nearby. The rooms were spacious, comfortable, and clean! There was a fitness center which was a plus for me! The continental breakfast was outstanding. The staff at breakfast was very welcoming and helpful as well.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

aacompton,
The entire hotel team appreciates the feedback provided , we hope to welcome you back soon !

Safe Travels ,
General Manger

Reviewed 26 July 2018

This property is true to the Brand, and while I did not have a chance to partake in the Breakfast that is offered, I am certain it was more than pre-packed plastic wrapped items that you have to warm yourself or pour out of box. Room was comfortable and nicely apportioned. Small couch in the room had been used - a lot - so beware of sagging near the arm rests on either side. Maybe some new cushions would help! Other than this, no complaints. Establishment is relatively close to some restaurants, and a movie theater not to far aware for a little change of pace. Overall. good location and a good price point for a per night stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Samuel H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

RPhTraveler,
We appreciate the positive review and hope to welcome you back soon!

Safe Travels ,

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Attend the funeral of a family member, as always our stay with Homewood in Columbia was enjoyable. I love the suite style rooms which is why I always choose the particular hotel whenever it is possible

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Samuel H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Sabrina G,
Thank you for the great review , I will pass along to my team !

Best ,