All reviews one night stay convenient location front desk pillows amenities lobby
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed here. I have no complaints of hotel. However, I will say when i walked into the lobby I was never acknowledged by the gentleman who was working at the front desk. I did not get his name but he never said a word. The room was very comfortable and inviting. Hotel is very clean, which is a plus for me. We had a glass of wine at the bar and the young lady who was filling in for someone was extremely nice. I also learned yesterday that my friend was charged 59 dollars for two glasses of wine. This is inaccurate. And the hotel will be contacted.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

First off, let me start by saying that aesthetically, this is a very nice hotel. My husband and I feel the rooms are on the small side it that is neither here nor there. The comfort of the beds is nice and the quality of the towels is thick as well.The shower is hot and maintains hot water for an hour.. How do I know this? Well I did say some nice things, and Hotel management says they do not get complaints, so I can take it 2 ways. It's such a great hotel they don't have complaints or they do not take care of their customers, especially when there's an issue... I am here for the weekend visiting my USC son for parents weekend. We had a lot of activities planned that would have taken me away from the hotel. But as luck would have it, I woke this morning with the flu. The fever, chills and dying flu. I slept on and off throughout the day. At 6pm I was awoken by the sound of music. We are on the second floor directly above the lounge.. There is NO insulation. I have heard every single song played for the last 3 hours and 15 min. In addition to the music the sound of the crowd below is so loud that I'm almost able to hear conversations. I have called the desk 3 times. Spoke with a manager once and the desk clerk twice. They have kindly offered me ear plugs. They said they are known for their live music and it was advertised, so there's nothing they can do. This is why I took an hour long shower....I am from Ohio and made these reservations back in February. The desk clerk suggested that the next time I stay here I should check to see if there's live music playing during my stay. THIS is their customer service. I was never mean or yelled but stated my disappointment in such a "wonderful hotel" having such poor insulation and for not caring about a customer's experience. They empathize with me and my illness, but there is nothing they can do. How about insulation for those people who get stuck on the second floor?? I have NEVER stayed in a hotel where the lounge music is heard in a room. And I stay in hotels far less "superior" than the Aloft brand. I won't stay here the next 3 years during parents weekend and I would encourage readers not to as well, esp on the second floor, if there's music scheduled and if you can schedule when the flu hits you.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DayTrip558011
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the two day stay in every way. The beds and pillows are incredibly comfortable, nicely furnished rooms, ( including a blue lit toilet), nice indoor and out door lounging area and bar. A lite but quality variety for breakfast and outstanding service! A mall and lots of opts for ding within walking distance. Possibly one of the best dog walking area we have ever seen.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2018

We booked this hotel last minute so we really didn't know what to expect. It's in a good, if busy, location right off of a main road. You'll find plenty of places to eat and shop nearby, and it's very close to the highway. It appears as though it's an older hotel that was recently updated. The large, walk-in shower was great, with shampoo/conditioner and body wash provided right in the shower. The room was spacious since the huge TV was on the wall and the decor was stylish. When I booked the room, the amenities stated that a mini fridge was provided in each room, but that was not the case. I asked about it at the front desk and one of the maintenance men very kindly brought us one and hooked it up for us. The hotel was also very quiet. I never heard anyone unless they were standing directly outside of our door. The only negative about this hotel was the customer service afterwards. We left 2 items hanging in our closet when we checked out - that is completely our fault. I called the next day (a Saturday) once we discovered that we had left them in the hotel. The gentleman at the desk took my information and said I would be called back Monday since the person in charge of the lost and found was out. I did not receive a call back Monday so I called the next day. A different person took my information and said I would be called back. Again, I have not received a call back and it's now been a week. I understand this was my fault, but I feel like if you say you will call someone back in a business capacity, then you should call that person back, even just to say you don't have the items. Other than this situation, it was a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I was in town for a business meeting and the host hotel was aLoft. As soon as I arrived, I knew I was in a different kind of hotel! The colorful canopy and handy luggage carts hinted at what was to follow. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. The room was fantastic - not just new - but very nice! And of course then there was the blue light!

Room Tip: My king room came with a great chair for relaxing and a huge TV
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business