All reviews front desk room was clean waffles free breakfast myrtle beach next morning easy access staff was very friendly nick bush sc interstate motel pet microwave cleanliness bedding
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Found this place on the fly via Google search while on a road trip to Charleston, SC. Close to the interstate and the price looked good so we stopped. Checked in a little after 1am on a Friday in mid-August and they had one room (#108) with double beds remaining. The beds were too small for two people but plenty big enough for one. Friendly front desk staff; easy checking in and out. Didn't try the breakfast or any other amenities since it was just a quick stay.

The room was ok for the price ($105.28 for one night, including all taxes and fees) but had a bit of that dingy hotel smell. Stains on the carpet. Mattress and sheets weren't the cleanest. Shower water pressure was weak. Neighborhood a little run-down.

Passable for a quick one-night stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Great Hot Breakfast
Quiet Rooms

Hiccups:

Shower pressure is minimal
TVs are outdated & remote barely works
Room Outlets are worn out and don’t hold charger
Area is not walking-friendly at all

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located very close to the heart of the city. The front desk staff were friendly and check in was easy. The room was clean and had no odors. The complimentary breakfast consisted of waffles, biscuits etc. Enough to get you going. Nice hotel. Would recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I chose this hotel because of it's location close to the interstate, price and previous reviews on TripAdvisor. This was my first time in Columbia, I stopped here for the night as a midpoint in my travel to my final destination. The hotel from the outside and lobby do seem to be a little run down. My king room, located on the 3rd floor for the most part was clean. I did find some plastic wrappers on the floor between the bed and nightstand. The worst part of my stay was the team of young female soccer players staying on the same floor that proceeded to run up and down the hall yelling and talking loud until 1am, They should have had the floor to themselves.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank BrianC6745
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is good. It’s really close to the Riverbank zoo and the interstate. The staff was very friendly and nice. Our check in was smooth. We stayed here for one night. This hotel is for dogs too. I wasn’t sure that I knew that but I only saw one dog and they were on the bottom floor.
The breakfast was good. I did come down late for breakfast and didn’t see a lot of options. But what I did get was good. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family