“Delicious dinner!”
Review of Cellar on Greene

Cellar on Greene
Ranked #36 of 1,015 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 28 November 2015

My husband and I were visiting Columbia for just one day and decided to try this little wine bar - and it was a great decision. Both our meals were fantastic. My husband loved the potato leek soup, and I loved the roasted beet salas (with just a touch of fennel). For entrees, I had a lamb tenderloin special, and he enjoyed the scallops. The wine list is wonderful, and dessert (frozen chocolate mousse made in-house) over the top. Since we "upgraded"'our entrees, all this was $24 each - an excellent value for a yummy dinner.

1  Thank Diane S

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Went online and saw that the menu was good For all in our party. Called and asked about vegetarian items since one of our friends needs that. They were so nice and went through choices and more. After requesting reservation they said they only take walkins. I said we were 25 minutes away and asked if it was crowded. She said there was no one there so come on down. We got there and were told it was a 45 minute wait. Seriously! When I asked about it she replied a lot can happen in 25 minutes ". Bottom line is that she lied and did a terrible Disservice to the restaurant. We went around the corner to a new place Publico and it was great.

Reviewed 8 November 2015 via mobile

An awesome dinner date. The food was absolutely amazing and the service was just as good! This would be a great selection for a night on the town!

1  Thank Monte W
Reviewed 27 October 2015

This is a great little place with an excellent wine list, available flights, tapas and 3-course meal. It's small and friendly enough to be cozy and definitely chic. Not too loud, but lively enough. They always have a sale rack of wines to check out.

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and I each selected the 3 course meal for $22. In essence we got to taste a little of everything as we tried each others meals. Everything had robust flavor and was well presented. The meals were priced fairly and we would consider bringing out of town friends here. We were very impressed.