All reviews business center fort jackson fitness center called the front desk fitness room common areas clean hotel bed was comfortable would definitely stay here again business trip complimentary breakfast notch lounge maintenance inns florida highway
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Nice large clean modern rooms with extremely comfortable beds! Had a very good night's sleep there! Quiet neighborhood and large parking lot, great when you're towing a boat! Staff were very helpful and friendly!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2018

My family stayed here a few years ago and decided to stop here again when driving through. The hotel is currently switching from a Holiday Inn to a Marriott. The hotel was still very clean, my room was spacious and comfortable. I will keep remembering this hotel when in the area!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel as a Holiday Inn. When we arrived there was no signage. We were told it will have a new name soon. A Marriott? We were checked into a room that is being remodeled, so had to trek back down to the front desk to get a different room. Night 2 our keys didn't work because "the systems were swapped today". No free breakfast. Find a different hotel now and consider this spot in a year after the dust settles.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue P
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites - North, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Sue P,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Columbia - Two Notch and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future. I sincerely apologize for the experience.

Again, thank you for sharing your comments!

Best Regards,

Ben W.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 February 2018

The room was clean, bed comfortable. At check in was given the wrong room number as the second floor did not go that high. Elevators too far from lobby, long hall to walk down, one actually had the help button missing. Biggest complaint is that the hotel is not easy to locate due to terrible signage. Ate at the restaurant, and Sandra our server was attentive and helpful. Spring rolls delicious, main meal of salmon was cold, when reheated the chef brought it our and apologized, but then the salmon was overdone.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on the way from Buffalo NY to Florida. After 12 hours of driving, we just wanted to shower and sleep. When I arrived at our room, the key didn't work. After finally getting in, I used the bathroom only to find my pants soaked when finished from a huge puddle on the floor leaked from the toilet. Had to use shampoo to wash my hands as there was no soap on sink or bathtub. After a 15 minute wait, we were given a new room. No leaking toilet but the toilet didn't flush unless you held it down the entire time. Went to bed with a wet head as the blow dryer didn't work. Bed was comfortable though. Asked for manager at front desk upon checkout and was told she was in meeting. Called twice and was again told she was in a meeting. I left a message for manager and have not yet received a reply in 7 hours. Guess it was a long meeting.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Louise Z,

We appreciate you for sharing your review about your recent stay.

We are very sorry that you did not experience an exemplary hotel stay because of the level of service your have received. I apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced. I have sent you a private message to reaffirm my apologies.

I very much hope that you will grant us the opportunity to prove ourselves again.

Best Regards,